FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your favourite Movie?

apiggg
Hi all,
My little Sister is about to be a High School Senior who wants to be a Film Major in Uni, she's asking me for good Movies to watch.

Lol Having hardly watched any Films, I thought why not ask you guys.
Anyone have any recommendations/ suggestions on good Movies that you think is a must see?

(p.s we did just watch the New "amazing spider man" that came out, what did you guys think of that one?)

cheers!
Jaylan
My favorite movies are Anaconda, Titanic, Avatar and Water World.
Cosmoslayer
I don't a favorite movie now cause all of it are remakes of the past. Razz
the-guide
Ice Age: Continental Drift (also known as Ice Age 4) a 2012 new 3-D computer-animated adventure/comedy film.
I find it interesting. May be she do. Smile

spinout
american graffiti... hehe still good
k_verbal
I loved watching movies especially when it is all about comedy, romance and action. This means war, Killers, A walk to remember, Letters to Juliet, Avengers, First Avenger(Captain America) I watched these movies 2-3 times and more. Smile
TurtleShell
I would say some of my favorite movies are Jurassic Park, Up, Blair Witch Project, Independence Day, Love Actually. I like corny movies though, so I'm not sure you should recommend these to someone who wants to be serious about film:)
rjraaz
My all time favorite movie is Old "Chupke Chupke" starring Dharmendra and Amitabh.
spinout
The the spiderman movie could have been the favorite... BUT SHE DOESNT DIE!!! something is wrong again with the story, OK so the green goblin wasn't the enemy but the female must die in the next one!
kenxeiko
Well, I like
- Men In Black (all series, lol)
- Sister Act II (lol, like when they are singing together)
and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
bijit
My favorite movies include The Bourne Identity series, Mission Impossible series and so on..
subhan1
most favorite movie ,nowadays, is The Dark knight Smile
TheRPGLPer
My favorite movies are Avatar, Lion King (old I know), Home Alone, RV, Bruce Almighty, and Ice Age (first one).

Hopefully that is a good list of good movies.
Ghost Rider103
We have a sticky for this already. See here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-20.html

We also have a movies and television category, you should all check it out.

-close-