FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ragnarok Online

bluetenshi
Anyone here who plays Ragnarok Online? I'm playing at pRO (Philippine Ragnarok Online) We just got the Episode 10 patch and so far, I'm having fun with my new High Wizard. Care to share your experiences in RO? Post on ^^
BulletProof
do u pay for that game? or what?

is it like runescape?
i was gonna download it and try it but then someone told me it was crap so i didnt download it....
leat397
Hi. I am in Hong Kong. I played RO for 2.x years...
From the very beginning era all people criticize BOT and to the stage that all people dicussing how to use BOT...I experienced its a mirror of our heart - showing the how the challenge and your change of heart tp bad things....well..side tracked..

Anyway, I was a Thief > Assasiin > Cross Assain... the other were an Blacksmith and a little swordman. Before the age of BOT, I gained a lot in trading and possess many valuabel items...I dont know their english name.... now, My acct still hold and I dont have time to play again since I have my job to persuit and also my part time studies....
5C1
hey i m ragnarok player from malaysia~
mRO malaysian ro fully of bot la cant even play fair game

errn i have some news tat going to have ro2 in malaysia.. donno is true or not Rolling Eyes
ashen
I'm player from Indonesia. I played idRO almost 2 years too.
At idRO, 80% players are bot, that is very bad. I always plays fair and I really really hate bot!

Hmm... RO2 is very cool, but I think It will be released next year or two years later in my country. T_T
RavenCross
@bluetenshi

its nice to know that there are also noypis here!!! wahts your server man? btw im from iris..
Deji
i played on iRO for a little bit, mainly been on a free server tho .. thinking of going back to iRO soon tho.
darkblade
I played RO on a free server and I really got bored of it. They are coming out with RO2. I want that game because the grahics are really good.
Revo-X
RO2 is out already I think. And also RO 3D or something. O.o
leat397
Revo-X wrote:
RO2 is out already I think. And also RO 3D or something. O.o

Yeah somebody posted at this forum and the graphic looks like Linage2 - 3d-lized.....

I like 2D cutie style original one more...
kazoe
bluetenshi wrote:
Anyone here who plays Ragnarok Online? I'm playing at pRO (Philippine Ragnarok Online) We just got the Episode 10 patch and so far, I'm having fun with my new High Wizard. Care to share your experiences in RO? Post on ^^

hooooy, what server u from? i hate u, ur already a high wizard? that's so fast. i do not have time to level up my chara, too busy with work, dam, long way to become level 99 +.+ have played the haloween quest? me n my sister have 3 pumpin head, eheh.