FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playstation Classic RPG

XchaosX
No I am not talking about Final Fantasy I am talking about The Legend Of Dragoon I am playing it right now. It brings back so many memories. I am also doing a live broadcast on Twitch TV playing Legend Of Dragoon you head over to my channel to watch it yall!!!! Click Here
memno
FF1 was for nes in 87 or something

LOD was alright but I prefer FF Tactics, Ogre Tactics (put over 100 hrs into it and still never saw the end)
.. was Front Mission 2 for ps1 or ps2? Ogre Battle was pretty hardcore, so is Suikoden. Persona 2 is fantastic, and Star Ocean 2 was a trip.
prezgarfield
I used to love chrono trigger but tried to go back to it the other day and couldn't get back into it.
ZeytinGrafik
The Legend Of Dragoon and the chrono trigger were good games. I'd play them again if i did have a ps1. Emu's are not the same thing. (As i state save all the time)
XchaosX
Well I not using emulators it was in the ps store if u have a ps3 u can play on there and it's only 5 bucks to download from ps store
ZeytinGrafik
Now copying the cd1 of the game to my android tablet. Guess its legend of the dragoon weekend this time. Still looks nice. especially when it is hardware rendered.
XchaosX
That's pretty cool but where did you get an version that would work on your tablet