FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If I wanted more Webspace later on is it available to me?

Rsam
If my site were to require more than 250 mb of webspace, would I be allowed to request and receive it?
Bondings
Rsam wrote:
If my site were to require more than 250 mb of webspace, would I be allowed to request and receive it?

Normally no as it is not a file storage, but if you are a very active user, I might arrange something. Cool
coolclay
How on earth do you plan on using 250 mbs? I thought I had a big website with like 75 pictures and few long audio clips, and it only takes up about 12 mb. What the heck would you fill 250 mbs with that?
hotboy
Use up 250M
if your wbsite is good enough Surprised Surprised
mOrpheuS
lol...I'd probably run out of ideas on what to put on my site before I run out of a 250 megs. Laughing

my site (running phpbb + a few other scripts) is a total of no more than 15 mb including the mysql database.

anybody having a site even 100 mb should have enough traffic revenue generated to be able to afford a paid hosting.

In that respect 250 is more than just enough.
Wink
homer09001
ive used over 115 meg i got about 4 WCMS iosntaleld (testing em) 4 phpbb forums subdomain want me to carry on?
Helios
I have an SMF and Nuke systems + 2 mysql databases..
only 30 megs.. or somehing like that..
BumYeu
If his site is really good, has so much things like forum, musics, pictures, files.... I think his site can be run out of 250MB
Zaheer Khan
i have used 200 megs till now and still working on my site. i think i would need more. will tell you guys after uploading.

so i dont think 250 megs is really a big space. for a normal site it might be good but for mine Twisted Evil its not. Razz

Regards
vln004
if you're still using a free webhost, you're probably not going to reach 250 megs anyways. although some people do go all out and upload 200000 pictures. Laughing Laughing
coolclay
Wow, thats pretty crazy, but you would think if someone had the time, energy, and motivation to make that nice of a website with more then 250mb they could at least pay for a host, to get it. Expecting/asking for more then 250mb for free is just plain greedy IMHO.
Rsam
Ok well thanks for all the flames and bashing people, I just wanted to ask IF i required more is it available or is it possible to ask. I have gotten my answer on the post right after mine, so I don't know why all the follow-up posts were necessary. A mod can lock this thread now.
Maka
Rsam wrote:
Ok well thanks for all the flames and bashing people, I just wanted to ask IF i required more is it available or is it possible to ask. I have gotten my answer on the post right after mine, so I don't know why all the follow-up posts were necessary. A mod can lock this thread now.

Ok, sorry you had a bad time, I will lock this now.