FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wordpress upload problem

busaboss
Hi guys, anybody here experiencing the same faith as I am? Because the last couple of days I'm having troubles in uploading pictures in my posts in my wordpress blog. The problem is that it is taking too long to upload? This is absolutely not caused by my connection. And it gets stucked sometimes. I really mean too long and I just cancel it because it's been about 10 mins but the 300kb photo wasn't still uploaded.

Am I missing something here? By the way, I am at server 4.. Thanks!
Bondings
Does this happen every time you try, or sometimes it takes very long and sometimes it's normal?

It could be due to a network issue between you and the server. The server is located in Germany.
busaboss
I managed to upload a couple of pictures a few minutes ago. Yes, this seems to be occasional but it never happened before because it was all fine back then? Thanks admin Bondings! Very Happy
Bondings
busaboss wrote:
I managed to upload a couple of pictures a few minutes ago. Yes, this seems to be occasional but it never happened before because it was all fine back then? Thanks admin Bondings! Very Happy

Please post again if the issue continues. However if it is a network problem, it should fix itself within a few days (or sooner).
busaboss
Alright, it is fine thank you very much admin Bondings! Very Happy