FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DVD drive problem

sudipbanerjee
When I am turning on my PC the dvd drive is automatically ejecting and it is happening in repeatedly. can anybody explain me what is the problem and how should I solve it?
k_s_baskar
Maybe due to virus. pause before entering into operating system after power on. if drive did't open then you need to check and remove virus or want to re install the operating system.
mukesh
sudipbanerjee wrote:
When I am turning on my PC the dvd drive is automatically ejecting and it is happening in repeatedly. can anybody explain me what is the problem and how should I solve it?

No problem on Dvd. Your Pc is well. Problem in your entire dvd belt.
cybersa
sudipbanerjee wrote:

If it happening after you login into your user account,then it is due to Virus.
Otherwise its due to only the hardware related problem.
sysna
it seems to be a dvd belt problem, if you hear the sound of small door motor of the dvd drive all the time when it takes the holder in and then ejects it again then the problem is from your dvd drive.
pauline123
I would suggest listening to it and see if the drive (assuming you are familar with it) is making any unusual sounds, if so it is probably a dvd drive issue. However, you might also want to check your connections, make sure everything is connected the way it is supposed to do.

For example, an easy to do issue with the out-dated tech of floppy drives is that if you put the power supply connection in upside down it will fit, but your bios will pause while checking for the floppy and the floppy drive will never finish keeping its light on until you turn the computer off manually.
sudipbanerjee
Thanks for all suggestions. I was not so familiar with computer Hardware. So I call one of my friend. After all checking he says that I have to change the drive.
jasonmilsont
A DVD generate issue of your Program represents if your product is cold when enjoying your activity. Before considering buying a new one, try to fix it yourself. You can preserve a small fortune by basically restoring it.