FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think about my frag movie

Ultrak1ll
Don't know if its the right forum but...

I made a promo video form my clan some time ago, I know some parts are slow (my computer sucks I had sick lags when editing the video) so I need some opinions because Im starting a new frag movie soon

I strongly suggest you watch it on youtube with higher res for better quality !!

The game is warsow and the mod is slide, the fastest game in the world Very Happy[/b]
drunkenkoz
It's very interesting. I think you should choose a new game to play though.
Ultrak1ll
drunkenkoz wrote:
I think you should choose a new game to play though.

If you mean that the map looks shitty then there are better maps that look better. The vid can leave a false impression of the game because its filmed on a very ugly looking map.

Heres a remix i made from this map.

Lol the vid is slow because the framrate is 30 instead 60 Laughing
Dementei
Cool frag video and nice map remix, was gonna try this game out too which I will now, the slide reminds me of tribes.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Ultrak1ll
Dementei wrote:
Cool frag video and nice map remix, was gonna try this game out too which I will now, the slide reminds me of tribes.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The difference is that tribes is slower but more easy on beginners . Also on slide there is only rocket that moves slower than an average player .
killer2022
haha, I loved it. Keep it up.
Dementei
Ultrak1ll wrote:

The difference is that tribes is slower but more easy on beginners . Also on slide there is only rocket that moves slower than an average player .

Gotta go FAST!
Ultrak1ll
Sloooooooooooooooooow.
Kaitaye
It looks decent. Unfortunately, with a similar video of Quake 3 Arena is nothing special.
drunkenkoz
Yeah I was looking into the game and I prefer Tribes over the current one you're making videos on. Tribes is a lot more fun to play with friends.
Ultrak1ll
drunkenkoz wrote:
Yeah I was looking into the game and I prefer Tribes over the current one you're making videos on. Tribes is a lot more fun to play with friends.

Its hard on beginners. I pwn my friends soo much I have to play with keyboard only to balance things.
eden288
It's very interesting. I think you should choose a new game to play like skyrim
Ultrak1ll
eden288 wrote:
It's very interesting. I think you should choose a new game to play like skyrim

LOOLL Laughing Laughing Laughing U MAD ? wtf sorry but damn, do I look like rpg player aww...
This is the most off suggestion I have ever heard .-.