FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best comic for me

D'Artagnan
i love reading and since i seen my little brother's disney comics last weekend i'm wishing to read some comics for a change, but i don't know wich one, i have some criterea:

-i may buy a whole arc , but i want the story to have a begining and an already published ending
-i'm not looking for a philosophical , self-help, depressing or biograpic story - i'm want to read for the enterteinment
-no manga

i find conan and tex atractive titles, but i don't know which arcs to buy
GioMellark
All Marvel and/or DC comics are both pretty good. There's and old comic, Ken Parker. It's about an explorer, like Indiana Jones. It's "old but gold". I had one autographed by the author Wink'
TheRPGLPer
I like all of the Marvel and DC comics, if only some of their movies were as good as the comics.
codersfriend
how come you don't like manga?
D'Artagnan
codersfriend wrote:
how come you don't like manga?

some people don't like fish, some people don't like scifi, some people don't like playing soccer...
i don't like manga - japanese media as a whole actually... i've tried, no point on insisting...
lucascoelho
I really don't get those comics like Manga or heroes' stuff, like Marvel and others.

I've always loved adventure comics, more childish like Ducktales. Wow, those were my best friends on my childhood! It's interesting because we don't have all that violence and dirtiness, but still we have lots of emotion because they're always hunting a new treasure, going to different places, learning (and, that way, teaching) new stuff about many things.

They can also be funny, even a little sarcastic, but that's life, right? Just not that offensive as many other "adult" stories are, like those heroes and villains that are always killing someone or destroying lots of things...

Ok, that's just my feelings about it! Wink
jajarvin
One day I have no other reading but disney comics. To my suprise they were great!