FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what time do you woke up every morning? what time do u sleep

zimmer
me, i have alarm every 4:00 am to prepare.. grrrr..

and i sleep at 10:00 pm...
silverdown
I usually go to sleep at around 10-11PM my time Eastern Standard and wake up around 5 or 6 AM.
deanhills
I don't have regular sleeping habits. I do set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. in the morning when I go to bed. I'm usually awake before my alarm clock goes off however, unless I've gone to bed after 4:00 a.m. Could happen that I oversleep then.
chatrack
Hi,

Walking up early now a days become difficult, as rainy season started its being very cool
mornings. Any way, I manage to get up at 5:30am. But keep on sleepy until 6 am.

going bed, will be in different times, may be 11pm is an average time now
cybersa
I woke up at 5am.

Then I don't have a constant time for sleep.
Sometimes I sleep at in between 8pm to 11pm.
standready
deanhills wrote:
I don't have regular sleeping habits. I do set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. in the morning when I go to bed. I'm usually awake before my alarm clock goes off however, unless I've gone to bed after 4:00 a.m. Could happen that I oversleep then.

Same with me, Dean. I sleep when my body says sleep. There is an alarm set for 6:30am but it seldom goes off as I am already up.
Ultrak1ll
I tried this:
Go to sleep 2 AM or 3 AM
Wake 7 AM
So I did it for 3 months , the mornings are awful but in few hours it gets normal and then there's no difference. It seems like sleeping longer is a waste of time.
deanhills
standready wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Same with me, Dean. I sleep when my body says sleep. There is an alarm set for 6:30am but it seldom goes off as I am already up.
You've said it better, sleeping when the body says sleep. That's exactly with me too.
linux1993
I get up at half past seven in weekday and 8 in weekends. As for sleeping , usually 12 clock.~
anbupriya
usually i woke up every morning at 5'o clock and get ready for go to job .Around 11-12'o clock i will go to sleep Twisted Evil
zimmer
Ultrak1ll wrote:
I tried this:
Go to sleep 2 AM or 3 AM
Wake 7 AM
So I did it for 3 months , the mornings are awful but in few hours it gets normal and then there's no difference. It seems like sleeping longer is a waste of time.

This might be hard... good thing you survive for 3 months.. Is your health and diet are fine?
the-guide
zimmer wrote:
Ultrak1ll wrote:
I tried this:
Go to sleep 2 AM or 3 AM
Wake 7 AM

This might be hard... good thing you survive for 3 months.. Is your health and diet are fine?

Once I have set the time to sleep and wake up like this as well, but finally, i can't stand still, my body can't endure. May be because I am too old to do like that. Laughing

Nowadays, I set a time to wake up at 4.30 a.m. and sleep when I am drowsy. Just keep the healthy. Smile

Cosmoslayer
5:00 am Wake-up. 11:00 Sleep cause of school.
dude_xyx
I goto bed around 12-01 a.m. and wakes up at 8 a.m. But I want to make it 11.30 p.m. to 6.30 a.m. which would be better.
kmr_mukund
when their is no class then i sleep 2-3 o'clock and get up 10 o'clock in the morning,but in other case i sleep at 12:30 and getup 8 o'clock in the morning.
pauline123
I usually go to bed anywhere between 11 and 2, getting to sleep usually around 1 to 3. Later I wake up roughly between 5 and 6 and get up shortly thereafter. I know it is not much sleep but I do not seem to require that much sleep. I have been doing this for quite some time too.
Jaylan
I wake up at 7 AM every morning and i sleep at 12 PM every night.
Josso
OK so yesterday I was up all night working on a tune, stayed up to something like early evening then just crashed out. Got up at 6am today. This is what I like to call a sleep reset lol.
deanhills
Josso wrote:
OK so yesterday I was up all night working on a tune, stayed up to something like early evening then just crashed out. Got up at 6am today. This is what I like to call a sleep reset lol.
I've had those continuously over the last three months ans sleep reset is a great description for it. I'm a bit better now. I at least get some sleep every night.
Josso
It's the easiest way to rejoin everyone elses normal hours I find. For some reason I've always needed more sleep and I don't get tired for more hours from when I'm woken up... SO I almost need to take the XKCDs 28 hour day approach Laughing

Jobs, school, college you name it have always been difficult for me because of sleep requirements. Maybe I'm an alien hybrid?
deanhills
Josso wrote:
Jobs, school, college you name it have always been difficult for me because of sleep requirements. Maybe I'm an alien hybrid?
Think I can relate. I wish I could do what my cousin has done, which has been to throw away his watch.
shoaib
I sleep daily at 12 pm and getup at 8 'o' clock in the morning to prepare for the office....
TurtleShell
I get up in time to leave my house at 6:30, so anywhere between 5:30 and 6:15 depending on what I need to do. Lately I've been staying up quite late: until midnight or 1:00AM. Not enough sleep.
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
I get up in time to leave my house at 6:30, so anywhere between 5:30 and 6:15 depending on what I need to do. Lately I've been staying up quite late: until midnight or 1:00AM. Not enough sleep.
I'm the same. I am getting late again here and with plans to get up at 4:30 a.m. to go for a run I should have been in bed about an hour ago!
rjraaz
I was followed the rule "Early to bad and Early to Rise makes man healthy wealthy and wise". But, It did not work for mean to say that I am healthy but not wealthy. Laughing
Marcuzzo
Ultrak1ll wrote:
I tried this:
Go to sleep 2 AM or 3 AM
Wake 7 AM

this is actualy unhealty.
sleeping less then 6 hours on a regular basis can give you heart problems.

PS: sorry to reply to such an old post... Embarassed
Insanity
I sleep at midnight and wake up around 7... it's not the ideal situation, but I need to get up early for work. I wish I got more sleep during the weekdays. I make it up by oversleeping on the weekends, but I don't think it's the same thing. I'm always tired during the weekday mornings at work...
Marcuzzo
@ insanity:
sadly, your body can't "make up" for lost sleep, once it is lost, it's gone.
7 hours of sleep should be more then enough, I try to sleep 6.5 to 7 hours a night
sudipbanerjee
In the working day I set alarm at 6:30 am. but my 1.3 year old baby frequently woke up at early morning and woke me up to calling 'baba' (father in bengali). Normally I go to bed between 11:30 to 12 at night.
menino
Right now in the middle east is ramadan, and my work starts at 10:00am, till 3:00pm, so I sleep sometiems at 2 am, watching movies, get up around 8:30 - 9 am, get ready for work, and when I get back around 3:45pm, I go to sleep for a bit, around 2 hours, and wake up :d.
But alas, today is the last working day for ramadan, and after that, it will be back to waking up at 6:30 - 7:00am.
deanhills
menino wrote:
Right now in the middle east is ramadan, and my work starts at 10:00am, till 3:00pm, so I sleep sometiems at 2 am, watching movies, get up around 8:30 - 9 am, get ready for work, and when I get back around 3:45pm, I go to sleep for a bit, around 2 hours, and wake up :d.
But alas, today is the last working day for ramadan, and after that, it will be back to waking up at 6:30 - 7:00am.
Ours have been from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m., catch being of course one still has the same amount of work to do during that period of time and when one is an expat one carries on regardless. For some or other crazy reason I was at work until 6:00 p.m. tonight and actually enjoying myself as well. Amazing the energy one gets when one is doing something creative and challenging, sort of puts a zing in one's wings. Very Happy
subhan1
Well I used to sleep at 9am and woke up 'early' at 4pm ^_^
Yup I'm not a vampire Razz
But still not a normal Human
Anatisim
Many times I've tried setting a schedule only to have it fouled up by restlessness. The norm for me is to struggle for 3 days and by the 4th day I may be fortunate enough to achieve REM sleep and lucky enough to dream... but that is wishful thinking. I've only recently (1.5yrs) been made aware of my snoring and that my snoring is LOUD. I even video taped myself one night and was shocked at how loud. Now I sleep with a mask on the nights I really need to get up early and other nights, if I can keep it on.
chatrack
I used to wake up 6AM, and go to bed 11pm

In week ends, I sat in front of tv of prety long time,, at night

becouse, I like to rise up late on sunday
c'tair
It depends on my classes. I would love to go to sleep around 9pm and wake up at 5am - I have the most energy in the mornings.

However, if I have class until 9:30 and it takes me an hour to get home, the earliest I get is around 6:30 - I always try to get enough sleep, even when time is short. I feel that without adequate sleep, my brain is on autopilot and while it's ok for physical tasks, it simply doesn't work with learning, studying, programming etc.

Why do I also like mornings? At night you have drunk people making noise and you're tired after a whole day. In the morning, especially after 4am, it's quiet and you're fresh outta bed, ready to kick @ss!
dspblack
Sleep at 4 am and wake up at 11. lol
mgeek
I sleep at 11 PM and wake up around 6 AM.