You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How I got my ex back, it may be useful to you too.

After being in relationship with my ex for seven years, she left me, i did everything possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I want her back because of the love I have for her, I begged her with everything, I tried to entice her with money, made promises but she refused. I explained my problem to someone online and he suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring her back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all she said was that she was so sorry for everything that happened, that she wanted to return to me, that she love me so much. I was so happy and told her to come, she came to me the following day and we started living together again. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will never have a relationship problem that I will refer them to the spell caster t help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is <removed> you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.

Edit: This is most likely spam. However since it seems quite funny, I didn't remove the post, only the email.
haha this is interesting and at the same time funny too. Good thing you got your ex back though. congratulations! Very Happy
so how does this spell caster work?.. you sure you're not spamming?
in my opinion, I don't prefer using spells.. I'd rather like if the girl would love me by her own will not by some spell. If love spells are real, it's like lying to yourself..
codersfriend wrote:
so how does this spell caster work?.. you sure you're not spamming?

Uh, I think he is spamming Very Happy
dave11 wrote:
I tried to entice her with money

I know this is spam. But I also found that part disturbing.
dave11 wrote:
I want her back because of the love I have for her, I begged her with everything, I tried to entice her with money, made promises but she refused.

of course she refused. girls dont c are about money, they dont care about looks (although it can help) its more about emotions, feelings and that they can see that u make something out of your life. that u try to achieve something, that u are a challange for her everyday. what u write is like the typical relation that got "boring" after a while. of course she leaves. getting her back u can only achieve by making your own !!! life more intressting again. go out again (if u got lazy because of the relationship) - try to meet new girls to pump up your self esteem, cause u project this in every situation. and most important:

...although i am sure u are happy now, i think what u suffer from is the term also called "one-it-is". that u are focused only about this one girl in your life anymore. u can not believe to get tyour good emotions somewhere else. of course not cause u didnt try or experience it over the last years while being together with your girlfriend. but i tell u for sure, 1st as long as if u dont date the super hot and succsessfull, smart and natural girl that is the dream of everyone (dont say u are ok with the random girl from next door..) there are always "better" girls or girls where you can experience the same emotions. and girls with whom you can have the same sex or even better one. so never focuse on a specific girl. if she dumped u, there was a reason. but its more a sign to work on yourself. of course u an get her back but i know from my own experience, it will not least long if u dont work on your self.

and never try it with money, thats ridiculous Very Happy

but anyway: cool story with the spell, i might use it in other life situations once Smile