FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Subdomain for Blogger blog

Gregoric
Hi duders!

I have recently got an idea, to create a separate blog at Blogger (or Blogspot, whatever is it called like) and connect it to y main website hosted here. Frihost helps me with hosting, domain is registered at dot.tk. And here's my question: can I somehow create a subdomain and connect it to the Blogger? Let us say blog.domain.tk? Or it may be domain.tk/blog.

Thanks for help

regards
zimmer
i think you can do it here in frihost.. actually there are many ways.. either you rename the frihost subdomain to your domain using dot.tk rename domain or you can add a subdomain..

to finalized and sum up my answers yes you can do it here.. i havent tried it my self but you can do it here. Very Happy
busaboss
Yes I think you can do it. You want to link to your blogger blog in your site right? just register two .tk domains, put the nameservers on and your good to go.
Gregoric
busaboss wrote:
Yes I think you can do it. You want to link to your blogger blog in your site right? just register two .tk domains, put the nameservers on and your good to go.

Ah, this way. I thought it could be done here using subdomains. But okay, your suggestion is okay, will do it later.

But do the paid domains Have other way to do it? For example, we bought domain.com and we want to have sub.domain.com without paying. Is it doable?

Another thing is, can I somehow have romatiig like is in the second option, I mean domain.tk/blog? Some use of htaccess or...? Of course I am constantly taking about Blogger.
Thanks for both answers again
busaboss
Yes you can make a subdomain for your own TLD I think. However, they should both be in the same server. I know you can do it here in frihost. domain.com/blog and blog.domain.com is both doable. It is just a matter of choice. Cool
Gregoric
Here comes the problem, I want to have the site for domain.com here while blog.domain.com (or domain.com/blog) would stay at Blogger. So, if it cannot be done any easy way - I will have to install separate blog CMS here, at least I will have no problems with the desired domain.

Check out my topic about blog CMS to install!