FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What would you want to be reincarnated in?

deanhills
Let's say you have died, and you got to choose what you want to be reincarnated into (you can't return as a human). What would you choose and why would you choose it?

Mine would be as a a bald eagle. They get to fly quite high and they are usually far from the maddening crowds. They also get to hide out near tops of mountains. I love mountains.
Ankhanu
deanhills wrote:
Let's say you have died, and you got to choose what you want to be reincarnated into (you can't return as a human). What would you choose and why would you choose it?

Like you, I think I may have to go with a bird, though a fairly different bird; a crow or raven. They (particularly ravens) have the same freedom and flight capabilities as your eagles, but, they also have smarts! The intelligence and cleverness of the major corvids never ceases to amaze me... I also find them physically beautiful, though many don't, really.

deanhills wrote:
Mine would be as a a bald eagle. They get to fly quite high and they are usually far from the maddening crowds. They also get to hide out near tops of mountains. I love mountains.

You should come visit Cape Breton Highlands, bald eagles are everywhere! Here and Alaska have the highest densities of bald eagles... I'm not sure if the ecosystem could hold many more Wink
Vanilla
deanhills wrote:

Funny... Because I was discussing that with a friend some days ago! And it's all because we are having a lion with us since last week. We are going to collect his semen and evaluate some things about his fertility. Well, not me really, but the guys who deal with wild animals. So my friend was saying how good it would be to reincarnate as a lion and to be a king... And I told her that I'd rather be an eagle. Just like you, Dean. Smile

Being an animal the lives is the Caribbean sea would be good too, but I think I'm mostly a "flight type" person. There isn't better feeling to me than the feeling of being free. Very Happy
busman
A huge salt-water crocodile. They are decently smart and it seems like the crocodillians are a little more caring than all the other reptiles, but are still like robot tough lol. Here's a cool video about a pet amazon crocidile Very Happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFuff8t2sf8
deanhills
Vanilla wrote:
Being an animal the lives is the Caribbean sea would be good too, but I think I'm mostly a "flight type" person. There isn't better feeling to me than the feeling of being free. Very Happy
So am I, although I admire the lion. But I'm definitely a flight or a dive type of person. I'd go for dolphin as well.

@Ankhanu. I've always wanted to visit the Cape Breton and never got as far as that. We have (probably should say had) a scattering of bald eagles in Stanley Park, Vancouver. At the time when I was leaving for the UAE a bald eagle couple who lived in the high trees on the Bay Shore side, had a chick and this chick actually tussled a Blue Heron in Stanley Park shallow waters. Never seen something as cheeky as that before. The Blue Heron was actually struggling as well. Poor thing! It must have been in great shock. But the Blue Heron stood its territorial ground and would not budge. Eventually the chick lost interest but during the whole scenario it looked as though it was having great fun and enjoying itself.
Cosmoslayer
I want to be a Panda. Cute, lazy, and loved by many! Also is Asian, White, and Black. XD
ocalhoun
I think you all know my first choice. ^.^ I wouldn't mind trying dolphin though, either.
the-guide
If it is possible, I would like to be a mayfly because I like its short lifespan just 1 - 24 hours, it is called one-day fly. If I were, I will only have 30 minutes to 1 day in the mission that I was descended. So if I am a mayfly. I probably will not live long enough to read this thread. It is so cool, isn't it.

Just kidding. Razz

In fact, I so wonder... am I allowed or have a chance for not to reincarnate? It feel so tired and weary to reborn. Laughing

loremar
I want to be an alien....

..... Or an ape(hominoid) with 99% human DNA. Just need 1% to become human. Very Happy
Ankhanu
the-guide wrote:
If it is possible, I would like to be a mayfly because I like its short lifespan just 1 - 24 hours, it is called one-day fly. If I were, I will only have 30 minutes to 1 day in the mission that I was descended. So if I am a mayfly. I probably will not live long enough to read this thread. It is so cool, isn't it.

Just kidding. Razz

Just gonna clear up a misconception... you're talking about adult mayflies... and many species are adults for a few days to a couple weeks, not 1-24 hours. As nymphs mayflies live for 1 or multiple years... I'm not sure how long lived the species with the greatest longevity is, but I know that there are species that live at least 5 years as nymphs before emerging as adults for a few days/weeks.
jmraker
As a child I used to answer this question by answering "House Cat"

But then upon further reflection I realized that they lick their anus clean, the last thing I want to lick, or taste.

So the answer is "anything that doesn't lick up any of it's own poop". Twisted Evil
the-guide
Ankhanu wrote:
the-guide wrote:

Just kidding. Razz

Just gonna clear up a misconception... you're talking about adult mayflies... and many species are adults for a few days to a couple weeks, not 1-24 hours. As nymphs mayflies live for 1 or multiple years... I'm not sure how long lived the species with the greatest longevity is, but I know that there are species that live at least 5 years as nymphs before emerging as adults for a few days/weeks.

Thank you very much for the correction. Smile

loremar
jmraker wrote:
As a child I used to answer this question by answering "House Cat"

But then upon further reflection I realized that they lick their anus clean, the last thing I want to lick, or taste.

So the answer is "anything that doesn't lick up any of it's own poop". Twisted Evil

So you're saying you haven't licked your poop when you were just 2 years old.
You sure you didn't stick your fingers in the diapers?
Peterssidan
This one is not easy. Maybe a whale or a dolphin because they are clever and can hide from humans in the water. Or maybe a bonobo because they are clever and peaceful.
darthrevan
I am not really sure. Maybe something of the bird line because I would like to be able to fly but I would be afraid of being ate heh.
Dennise
A dolphin mammal.

they're intelligent
    have few enemies other then man
    lots of freedom
    I love the sea and have seen many of them in the wild

.... and ... I love seafood!
darthrevan
Dennise wrote:

Um, so you'd be a cannibal?
Peterssidan
darthrevan wrote:
Dennise wrote:

He doesn't need to eat other dolphins. There are plenty of other types of "seafood".
grofet
i dont want to be reincarnated bacause i want to be heaven's citizen
no more bad things happen in my afterlife
all human will like it and dont want any reincarnation
if a human go to hell he/she will want a reincarnation to get another change, but it would be impossible.
royale1223
As a Lion. I love beef!! Very Happy
darthrevan
Peterssidan wrote:
darthrevan wrote:
Dennise wrote:

He doesn't need to eat other dolphins. There are plenty of other types of "seafood".

Well duh me lol. I didn't think about fish. Just thought of a dolphin eating a dolphin for some reason
saratdear
A cat or a dog I guess. Pets have a way of getting what they want from their owners.
playfungames
I actually do not want to be reincarnated. But if I had to say, I would say being human again (a rich one). It is because I would not have to live in the wild, be hunted by predators or man.
spinout
I would like to be a norwegian male! So I can tease the Swedish like Petter Northug!