FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

connecting problem??? the same you?

adminmelih
hey friends , i have connecting progblems... i can not connet my ftp or anothers... what about yours??? is it general problem? or only me?? i think general but i need answers...
reply me thanks...
how can i analising this?
SonLight
ftp to my site works ok at the moment. Maybe if you include some more details, someone can help you. Does your site work? Can you use the control panel?

If it's just ftp that's failing, you might try different browsers or ftp programs, active vs passive etc. Let us know what you discover. Maybe someone else will get a similar error message if it's a server problem; otherwise I would suspect the problem is either with your computer or some condition exists for you that most people don't have.
adminmelih
i can not connect ftp adress or control panet. i try to use diffrent programe.. i formated my computer , but problem the same. my host have problem. what is contact adress frihost?
thanks asap.
Ankhanu
I have no problems FTPing in to FriHost using a variety of FTP clients (Cyberduck, FileZilla, CuteFTP, etc.)... However, using FTP commands in Linux/Mac terminal, I can't connect.
What are you using?
airh3ad
I dont see any problem my ftp on my account. just check your settings. Smile
adminmelih
friends , i think i have problem my account... i can not open control panel , i can not enter my ftp........
can i reset my acoount??? or who will am i contact with??? or a mail adres? contact form?? who is this website's authorized person??
dharmin
i am having the same problem, i dont know what i am doing wrong. can someone plz post some details about the settings or point me to the right topic if it is already posted?

thnx.
Bondings
dharmin wrote:
i am having the same problem, i dont know what i am doing wrong. can someone plz post some details about the settings or point me to the right topic if it is already posted?

thnx.

When you go to the DirectAdmin login screen and enter your details, what happens? Do you get an error or does the page reload or something else?

To access DirectAdmin, please use the links on your Account page. It will also mention your DirectAdmin username. The password is only mentioned in the pm and email that you should have gotten after your hosting account request was accepted.