FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are guys really inexperienced in their first relationship???

CuddleBunny
Well the title says it all. Do some guys really have no idea what to do in a relationship?
So confused
crystalkey
yup.
SonLight
In many ways, even guys that have been married for decades are still clueless about how best to maintain and enhance their relationship.
CuddleBunny
i've dated a bit and i've realised it takes quite a lot of effort to make sure the relationship doesn't run off the tracks and go into a wreck. it may be just me though... i don't really understand guys that much but what pleases a guy? presents? outing? remembering anniverseries? what's important? i find that there's quite a difference between the two species, that being men and women. haha.
Josso
Anyones 1st relationship is like that. No "data" for comparison etc.
Gauravs90
Everyone has no experience in their first relationship... It is a chance to learn some thing which is very essential for your life.
codersfriend
i think it depend one ones level of maturity and how they handle their responsibilities
johannespilz
of course they are, everyone is. and imagine: even girls are: thats how world works, we learn from older or more experienced people. thats why everyone should give a shit if he/she is not experienced, everyone went through the same shit and its totally ok. but it means still that we have to open our eyes, use our heads to see how relations work. what girls (boys) need and what we can offer. and thereby i dont mean looking for tv / media examples of hollywood which try to show us how to act the ideal way. the needs of men and women in reality are mostly different to that was we get teached.
TheLimey
No guys are really experienced in relationships in their first relationship.... Rolling Eyes
Da Rossa
@ CuddleBunny

I read only your first post. Give us more background for the reason you asked. I assume you're a girl or woman.

Yes, no one knows what do do in their first relationships. So, what do they do? Some try faking the lack of knowledge, and some just act how are they are themselves, considering they have no parameters to guide the behaviour.

What really happened? Tell us your experience!
busman
So inexperienced its not even funny. Just like women they will put up with abuse, cheating all the situations included with finding that first person.
GioMellark
I may tell you that... Yes, we don't know what to do in our 1st relationship (and some guys still doesn't know in their second, third, fourth and there it goes...). How could I answer it? Well, 'cause I just didn't know how or what to answer here. Really! I never had my first relationship and, now, seeing this topic, I realize that I just don't know what to do when I have it! :S'
Navigator
We are complete morons and we look like an ass in the mere presence of girls, not just the first time, but around the first dozen (some even more, some even worth of a National Geographic doc).
thefame
Yes I do. Don't be stress. the guy feels the same thing as you do.
schoolbag
Yes, and I think this is perfectly normal. We weren't born with all the knowledge on earth, so we have to learn new things, and sometimes this might be uncomfortable. Everything is gonna be okay though when you are a few months into the relationship.
loveandormoney
CuddleBunny wrote:
Well the title says it all. Do some guys really have no idea what to do in a relationship?
So confused

Good morning.

This is an interestint topic: Girl Boy Sex.

How is reality in relationships:
The boy is saying: I dont know how to do it and the girl is managing all and taking care for all.

There is a very famous joke:
A boy is standing in a kitchen and saying: "There are so many machines, I dont know how to cook."
And the girl is answering: " I am doing it for You, because I can cook quicker then to explain it to You."

Regards
johannespilz
Of course not. At least not from first hand experience. But maybe some guys talked a lot about it or heard lots of stories from friends.

But I think important to mention: same goes for girls. they don't have a clue either.

Everyone has to sharp their senses and get experiences by simply jumping into the water
saratdear
Yes. Guys are complete dicks indeed when it comes to maintaining their first relationship. Perhaps there are exceptions, but I've seen (myself included) turn the first relationship into a complete wreck due to inexperience.
loveandormoney
johannespilz wrote:
Of course not. At least not from first hand experience. But maybe some guys talked a lot about it or heard lots of stories from friends.

But I think important to mention: same goes for girls. they don't have a clue either.

Everyone has to sharp their senses and get experiences by simply jumping into the water

Sorry
this has nothing to do with Sex.

Sex is NOT
rubbing the head
rubbing the backside
rubbing the chest
rubbing the pelvic bone
sweating and finished.

If children do read this now
You can see this in movies, but there is no pleasure.
johans
Base on the subject my answer is yes.
loveandormoney
Base on the subject:
How about urge and instinct?
zaxacongrejo
no one is experienced at the first Relationship
loveandormoney
Maybe this is the best chance?

No bad memories.