FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Roll out the red carpet for me. Or else...

netprofit
Hi Folks,

I'm netprofit from the great big land of elephants and lotus eaters. Laughing

I've been online since 1998 and have seen lots of action on the interwebs. It's been an exciting journey. I've joined this community to bum some free hosting because I'm too cheap to pay for my hosting.

I look forward to having great fun at Frihost. I hope you'll tolerate me. Embarassed
Bondings
You are so lucky; we have a lot of red carpet here! Anyway, welcome to Frihost and I hope you'll like it here. Very Happy
Josso
Welcome. I miss 90s internet Crying or Very sad back with the public ftps and silly GIFs. I got my first internets in like 97 or something. Swear my original connection was 28k or something
loremar
Yes we have lots of red carpets here... Enough to accommodate all the elephants.

Welcome. Very Happy
netprofit
Josso wrote:
Welcome. I miss 90s internet Crying or Very sad back with the public ftps and silly GIFs. I got my first internets in like 97 or something. Swear my original connection was 28k or something

Heady days, weren't they? Superslow dialup connection. Took ages to connect. Got disconnected midway. Took ages to reconnect. Today's users don't realise how lucky they are to get started with broadband.
netprofit
loremar wrote:
Yes we have lots of red carpets here... Enough to accommodate all the elephants.

Welcome. Very Happy

Thanks. But I do hope you have lots of industrial-strength detergent to clean up your carpets after those elephants have answered nature's call all over your carpets.
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Netprofit! Bondings is right. Plenty of Red Carpet here. Very Happy