FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Be Aware of The Sharks

jackyjack
This is a mini-documentary my wife and I made for a No Shark fin banquet contest.
The main purpose of the documentary is to raise awareness for Shark finning and the needs to conserve sharks.

As we don't make videos often, this one took over a week from research, story flow to the finished product.

Hope you guys will like it:
deanhills
Nice video. Really horrible to see sharks being finned alive. And yes, considering there is so much starvation every where in the world, what an enormous waste as well. Can't help but think how much damage is done to the oceans in so many other ways, like pollution, overfishing. Wonder how long it is going to take before the oceans are going to take their revenge on us.
prezgarfield
Ugh. That's disgusting. What a horrible waste.

Also there are great health benefits in shark liver oil and cartilage. As long as this sort of behavior continues, and population increases, our species is in a world of trouble.
standready
We need to 'skin' those people alive then feed them to the sharks!
deanhills
standready wrote:
We need to 'skin' those people alive then feed them to the sharks!
Agreed we should! Thing is I don't think they know they're doing wrong. They're so completely oblivious to the suffering of the sharks, all they know is they're working for a wage.
GioMellark
Humans actually think, mostly, that kill rationaly what kills them for instinct is right. Honestly, I don't say that "THE MANKIND ISN'T RATIONAL". It is, totally, rational. But, I don't know why, unfortunately, most of the people use their rationality for a wrong side... I'm very sorry if my english seems wrong or confusing, I'm actually a brazillian guy.

Well, congratulations for the video. Smile'