FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to deal with a divorce

mazito
hi my actual situation is that i am involved in the divorce, is not surprise, the fact is that we split about 2 years ago, but we don´t talk about the divorce, because dont meet just 3 times, she is working in another town since we was togther, so finally we settle the terms, not hard because we married in separate property, and dont have childrens.

But now i am 43 living ain a small town, and i dont know if i will have another chance to meet someone for me, in the past two years i dont try to meet anybody new because i think was no proper still i get the divorce, now is in the way, maybe 2 o 3 months, and whats is in the future for me?

any advice?
BigGeek
mazito wrote:
hi my actual situation is that i am involved in the divorce, is not surprise, the fact is that we split about 2 years ago, but we don´t talk about the divorce, because dont meet just 3 times, she is working in another town since we was togther, so finally we settle the terms, not hard because we married in separate property, and dont have childrens.

But now i am 43 living ain a small town, and i dont know if i will have another chance to meet someone for me, in the past two years i dont try to meet anybody new because i think was no proper still i get the divorce, now is in the way, maybe 2 o 3 months, and whats is in the future for me?

any advice?

mazito,

You'll be fine, I got separated from my ex at age 43, and was 46 when the divorce finally was over. I too live in a small town in Colorado, and the places to go and meet other women is very limited. I was single for over 3 years but finally at age 49 years old I started meeting women.

I have had three relationships over the last 4 years and have a pretty good one now. The last two were OK but didn't workout because I saw so many things that were like my bad marriage that I felt it was not a good idea to take the relationship any further.

You too may go through that same thing until you find the right girl for you. But it's not impossible, you can meet someone in your 40s and even 50s and date and have a good time, and find out if they are for you.

Look at the bright side, in 2 or 3 months when the divorce is over, you can go out and meet and talk to all the women you want.....BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE......you can even flirt with and date the younger girls, and have a good time. Once you find someone that you get along with you can take the relationship further.

You'll be OK, I know it seems bad now, but it gets better, I promise you Cool
mazito
Thanks a lot for the coment, yes i have hope, that somewhere out is my half, waiting