FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

starchild...

spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BghT70iI_k&feature=related

What do you think of this skull? Deformation or a bit genetic modified???
The genetic research have shown a normal mother cause of the "mitocondrian" (I don't know how u spell that in english) origins. But the father ? is it a genetic modification or deformation?

Pye hunts ET very much but you don't have to be ET to do genetic modification!
deanhills
I'm a bit cynical. Particularly the story that led up to the discovery of the skull. That already caused warning bells to go off.
standready
I must agree with dean on this. 'ding, ding!'
coolclay
Wow, that's funny! There are so many deformities that exist in humans, that I find it hilarious that anyone would try and pawn it off as a alien hybrid. But that's what Lloyd Pye does best.

One part that had me on the ground laughing was when they took the BLAST analysis of a very small 232 bp chunk of DNA and claimed that it had "never been seen on planet Earth before". This is statistically non-significant, such a small section can very easily be different especially when using ancient DNA, and an organism with a significant morphological deformity!

Oh well, makes for good comedy!

Also if anyone is into human deformities, and oddities make sure to visit the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia, it's amazing!
abhizz
coolclay wrote:
Wow, that's funny! There are so many deformities that exist in humans, that I find it hilarious that anyone would try and pawn it off as a alien hybrid. But that's what Lloyd Pye does best.

One part that had me on the ground laughing was when they took the BLAST analysis of a very small 232 bp chunk of DNA and claimed that it had "never been seen on planet Earth before". This is statistically non-significant, such a small section can very easily be different especially when using ancient DNA, and an organism with a significant morphological deformity!

Oh well, makes for good comedy!

Also if anyone is into human deformities, and oddities make sure to visit the Mütter Museum in Philadelphia, it's amazing!

The image looks so funny
TurtleShell
I'm having a hard time imagining a human and an alien procreating.
_AVG_
TurtleShell wrote:
I'm having a hard time imagining a human and an alien procreating.

I'm having an even harder time imagining what aliens would look like, be like, what their anatomy would be like, etc. lol

Anyway, regarding this topic, the skull looks too strange to me, I keep getting the thought that it's fake but I could be wrong, and reality could indeed be stranger than fiction. On a serious note, could that be a nonhuman yet earthly skull?
TurtleShell
I wonder all the time what aliens would be like.

What's interesting to me is that this man in the video said something like, science should be raving about this, but no one is and no one cares.

I think people want to believe this stuff but feel like suckers if they do. Science is even worse about this. Scientists who study the paranormal and probably scientists who look for aliens are ignored/discredited in scientific circles. Choosing to study something that people have always officially considered to be a fantasy seems to be a career-ending choice, which is sad. Seems like a lot of great discoveries have been made by people who kept going, even when others laughed at them or told them they were crazy.
chasbeen
I didn't watch the link but I know that scientists always seek recognition.
There has , for example, many scientists / Anthropologists who claim to have found the missing link between man and ape.
Oh for God sake, go dig up someone elses garden.