FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

We Need Turkish Language ----> Cpanel

tufansaba
Some People not understand english language so administrators resquet install Turkish Language Please!!!
Bondings
tufansaba wrote:
Some People not understand english language so administrators resquet install Turkish Language Please!!!

I'll try to do install some other languages, but I really don't have much time at the moment to do it.
tufansaba
we will wait...

Thanx
arno
I think someone (who is turkish) have translate cpanel and send an administrator. Or an administrator and a turkish man have translate it together
dxhunter
Thank you Admin we dont understand english and Cpanel use Hard english. Wait you Tnx A lot... Smile
yupeng
Some people don't understand english words in our Cpanel??
I want to ask a question that :how did they get hosting from FRIHOST????
Can you tell us???
gzw1
I like chinese!
dxhunter
And CPANEL Style is Change Why ??
n0obie4life
dxhunter wrote:
And CPANEL Style is Change Why ??

As I said, there is already a post on this, a vote lasting for quite a while. If you couldn't be bothered to look at announcements, thats mainly your fault.

And, I'm going to close this until Bondings installs the turkish language or whatever language and he'll reply here.
n0obie4life
I just remembered about this topic.actually after searching my name on the search just for fun and seeing some topic in the turkish forum

Bondings, please install turkish for the turkish speaking people as a reminder for you Wink
Daniel15
Maybe this will help you: http://forum.ev1servers.net/showthread.php?t=54880
darkdante
tufansaba wrote:

yes ...pleas.