FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

one last question?

MazzaDesign
Can I Please be shown IE: Link to material.
I do not have any idea what you are talking about. I love frihost. I don't mean to be a pest and I promise I won't ask anything else. I just would like to see what it was. I would love to get my account back, but I understand if not. I just would like you to know I would never knowingly break the TOS. SOrry for the inconvience.
MazzaDesign
If it was the cartoon, I'm sorry. I got it emailed to me and I thought it was funny. Being a toon I didn't think It was not allowed. I apoligse for that. Other than that the only other thing I posted was the PC vs MAC gif. I was only trying to bring myself current as I was a little behind on my forum activity and I felt bad. I wanted to be upto date.
mOrpheuS
The site and links no longer exist.
But as said before, the cartoons were not the only reason.
For example, there was also Ad-aware Pro (which is not legal for free sharing) available for free download on your site.

More specifically, this - http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=2493848437471&lang=en-US&FORM=CVRE3

http://www.mazzadesignandgraphixx.frihost.net/files_for_download/#Ad-Aware.6.181.Pro+ALL.Plugins.Dan-UK.zip

Quote:
Neither me or my Host / ISP is responsible for what you do on this page and the following pages. Nothing is illegal the way that it is. This page is intended to be used for education purposes ONLY. If you do decide to download anything from this site make sure that you are the sole owner of a proper license of that software and or you have the express written consent of the producer/software company and any related copyright holders
budazz
ah downloading softwares without permission is not allowed also?...
Bondings
budazz wrote:
ah downloading softwares without permission is not allowed also?...

Not if they aren't legal. Wink