FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gaming With Da Masta Episode 4

XchaosX
Made another video but it is in two parts because it is a little bit big I did somthing a bit different, instead of showing you guys a walkthrough I decided to show you guys how to set up and use the Playstation Move Sharpshooter, My video says we will be playing Ghost Recon Future Solider unfortunately it is not on GR because I could not get the move to work with the game for some reason I play Killzone 3 instead. Anyways both videos are below and please watch them and tell me how I am doing so I can get better any critisim is allowed that how a learn. THANKS!

donoob88
cool video, keep up the good work, cool games rocks! Very Happy

It's also great that you're showing your face on cam. It shows people that you're going to be dedicated.
XchaosX
First off thank you everyone for the comments and drunkenkoz ya I show my face now I would of done it sooner if I had a better computer back then recording from my macbook using camtwist did not work at all ever since my macbook broke I have been using my mom iMac which is alot better and I can use camtwist without any problems