FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no notice

henshell
Hello I have not received any notice about the hosting is taken mush time
Ankhanu
If you're referring to a request for hosting, you might want to read the FAQ (link above) and the hosting guide (http://www.frihost.com/guide.php).
As a non-administrator/mod/account-creator, my advice, if you want to gain hosting, is to go beyond the bare minimum of effort required for consideration... it'll probably go a long way toward gaining a positive result to your request.

I also note that you just joined the site today... you might try a little patience; I think it took a week or more for my hosting request to be approved. The admins, etc., want to get a sense of who you are and how you'll contribute before granting (or denying) your hosting request.
standready
These things don't happen instantaneously since they have to be done manually after proper review. Remind me how 'quality' post must be made before requesting hosting?
tahayassen
I'm not sure what the two above posters are talking about, because I got my hosting within 5 hours of finishing my 5 posts (which weren't exactly very very quality).
andro_king
henshell wrote:
Hello I have not received any notice about the hosting is taken mush time

Stay calm and keep posting here in the forums. Your request will be accepted as soon as the account creators or request handlers look at you request. I personally waited for 10days before bonding himself accepted my request. They might have got plenty of request and they might be creating accounts.Soon you will be notified about your account through your messages.
Cosmoslayer
And remember the owner has also a social life. Maybe he's busy offline, wait patiently and will be rewarded well! XD