FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

big thanks to frihost

henshell
Hello pals
I want to use this time to say a very big thanks to the hole team of frihost.com for making this site available for us all and we are very much glad . The foot print of their good work will surely remain in our heart.

A friend introduced me to the site and I found it very interesting.

Thank you and cheers

Henshell
andro_king
henshell wrote:
Hello pals
I want to use this time to say a very big thanks to the hole team of frihost.com for making this site available for us all and we are very much glad . The foot print of their good work will surely remain in our heart.

Thank you and cheers

Henshell

+1 here Smile
Ryox
andro_king wrote:
henshell wrote:
Hello pals

Thank you and cheers

Henshell

+1 here Smile

+2 here, lol Smile Frihost is the most awesome site there has ever been and it beats those other free hosters!
deanhills
Great thread henshell. Ditto here.

crystalkey
+3 (or is that +4?) for this being the best free hosting site that I know of.
cybersa
+5 here. Smile
Thanks to Bondings.
mukesh
+ 6 here
yes thx bondings and thx all freinds Smile
_AVG_
+7
Frihost is indeed the best free host Very Happy
GuidanceReader
I'll join the list as a +8. I have found Frihost way above and beyond that of other free host servers and even some paid ones. I can't thank Bondings enough for giving me the opportunity to build my business with confidence and not have to pay all my profits to. Smile
Cosmoslayer
Yes, they meant a lot to me. Help me with my school project and personal stuff! Very Happy
linux1993
Yes ,that's right !!All users of frihost should be greatful to it. In China, many free services like frihost are getting close. If students want to learn building website with php and mysql, they have to install their website on charged web servers.For students ,I think there is no need to do this~~~
Insanity
It's amazing how long Frihost has lasted as a free web host. I've been trying to get free web hosting for a while, and it's crazy how it's lasted 7 years. I've always thought that it would go down due to lack of funding, or something else, but it's been a long time already. Here's hoping that it lasts several more years, if not until the end of time. It's great to not have to worry about transferring files and everything back and forth.
zimmer
YES! thank you to Frihost.. I would like to thank you also..
Josso
I went through tons of free hosting. Some people winge because of having to post a tiny ammount but trust me the disadvantages on others are MUCH greater
jesta
I heard about Frihost few years ago, but I remeber I was too lazy (for no reason) to start posting.
Believe me, you all made me hungry to try and experience this hosting already.
I keep reading positive opinions again and again.

Cheers.
deanhills
jesta wrote:
I heard about Frihost few years ago, but I remeber I was too lazy (for no reason) to start posting.
Believe me, you all made me hungry to try and experience this hosting already.
I keep reading positive opinions again and again.

Cheers.
A new member. Great stuff. Welcome to Frihost Jesta! Very Happy
pauline123
I would agree that it is impressive how long frihost has lasted. I hope it can continue to thrive and prosper. It is one site that helps out all those interested in its mission. It has done a good job and I hope it continues. Good job Frihost!
loyal
Yes, a big thank you to frihost and its staff. They clearly are dedicated and great

pauline123 wrote:
I would agree that it is impressive how long frihost has lasted.

It's very impressive how long it has lasted. And not only lasted, but gotten better, e.g. webspace.
deanhills
loyal wrote:
And not only lasted, but gotten better, e.g. webspace.
Excellent point. My webspace (on Server 1) has improved in leaps since 2008 in terms of speed and being able to access the Website for modifications. However, when I mentioned this a few months ago to Bondings, he said everything was the same. It could have been the server settings that had been adjusted.
kenxeiko
+777 Laughing
But, I leave frihost afterall cause I can't active all the time on the forum and post something.
I've too much stuff to do in reallife.
ankitdatashn
henshell wrote:
Hello pals
I want to use this time to say a very big thanks to the hole team of frihost.com for making this site available for us all and we are very much glad...

Welcome to Frihost Henshell, I am sure you will love Frihost, the environ here is great and the mods also do a great job, welcome aboard Smile