FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


HELP WITH MY REQUEST





NuninhoXD
I am waiting for you to acept my request makes almost 1 week. :S
andro_king
NuninhoXD wrote:
I am waiting for you to acept my request makes almost 1 week. :S


which request..??
NuninhoXD
andro_king wrote:
NuninhoXD wrote:
I am waiting for you to acept my request makes almost 1 week. :S


which request..??


hosting request
andro_king
Bonding is not active i guess..? Anyways other mods will help you..!! pm some mods so your request might be accepted..!! Smile all the best..!!
kmr_mukund
you have joined this forum at 13th june that is two day before.i heard that it takes approx 1 week to handle the hosting request.so keep patient.
deanhills
andro_king wrote:
Bonding is not active i guess..? Anyways other mods will help you..!! pm some mods so your request might be accepted..!! Smile all the best..!!
Maybe you should read the stickies on top of the support forum:

Quote:
If you are interested in knowing when your hosting account will be handled, please do not send messages to the moderators. Moderators do not have access to hosting requests. Only specially designated account creators do.

Since there are not as many of them as there are moderators, and since they are volunteers on a site that offers quality hosting to users free of charge, they receive a LOT of requests, and must handle them not only as they receive them, but also when their busy, real-world schedules of paid jobs (and, in some cases, continuing education) allow. In addition, the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of the page provides you with information about your hosting request or account. Thus, the account creators tend to pay more careful attention to requests from users who are patient and who do not bother the moderators with requests for hosting status.

Sometimes, hosting accounts may be created in a matter of minutes, if an account creator happens to be in a position to do so at just the right time. Usually, however, the account creators have long lists of requests waiting for them when they log in, and they must evaluate the merits of each one individually.

Thank you for your patience.

Source: How long does it take for your account to be handled? Sticky
NuninhoXD
deanhills wrote:
andro_king wrote:
Bonding is not active i guess..? Anyways other mods will help you..!! pm some mods so your request might be accepted..!! Smile all the best..!!
Maybe you should read the stickies on top of the support forum:

Quote:
If you are interested in knowing when your hosting account will be handled, please do not send messages to the moderators. Moderators do not have access to hosting requests. Only specially designated account creators do.

Since there are not as many of them as there are moderators, and since they are volunteers on a site that offers quality hosting to users free of charge, they receive a LOT of requests, and must handle them not only as they receive them, but also when their busy, real-world schedules of paid jobs (and, in some cases, continuing education) allow. In addition, the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of the page provides you with information about your hosting request or account. Thus, the account creators tend to pay more careful attention to requests from users who are patient and who do not bother the moderators with requests for hosting status.

Sometimes, hosting accounts may be created in a matter of minutes, if an account creator happens to be in a position to do so at just the right time. Usually, however, the account creators have long lists of requests waiting for them when they log in, and they must evaluate the merits of each one individually.

Thank you for your patience.

Source: How long does it take for your account to be handled? Sticky


The problem is, my friend received the host in 4 hours, and my one is taking a week...
Vanilla
NuninhoXD wrote:
The problem is, my friend received the host in 4 hours, and my one is taking a week...


The thing about Frihost is: the ones handling the hosting requests are human beings, not machines. Here you'll need to have an active administrator to create your hosting account. So be patient. Soon your hosting request will be handled and you'll have your hosting (presuming you did a good job with your posts). Wink

I'll close this topic if you don't have any other doubts.
truespeed
NuninhoXD wrote:


The problem is, my friend received the host in 4 hours, and my one is taking a week...


You joined 2 days ago,2 days doesn't = one week.
andro_king
deanhills wrote:
andro_king wrote:
Bonding is not active i guess..? Anyways other mods will help you..!! pm some mods so your request might be accepted..!! Smile all the best..!!
Maybe you should read the stickies on top of the support forum:

Quote:
If you are interested in knowing when your hosting account will be handled, please do not send messages to the moderators. Moderators do not have access to hosting requests. Only specially designated account creators do.

Since there are not as many of them as there are moderators, and since they are volunteers on a site that offers quality hosting to users free of charge, they receive a LOT of requests, and must handle them not only as they receive them, but also when their busy, real-world schedules of paid jobs (and, in some cases, continuing education) allow. In addition, the "ACCOUNT" link at the top of the page provides you with information about your hosting request or account. Thus, the account creators tend to pay more careful attention to requests from users who are patient and who do not bother the moderators with requests for hosting status.

Sometimes, hosting accounts may be created in a matter of minutes, if an account creator happens to be in a position to do so at just the right time. Usually, however, the account creators have long lists of requests waiting for them when they log in, and they must evaluate the merits of each one individually.

Thank you for your patience.

Source: How long does it take for your account to be handled? Sticky


i got that..!! thank you dean..
NuninhoXD
Vanilla wrote:
NuninhoXD wrote:
The problem is, my friend received the host in 4 hours, and my one is taking a week...


The thing about Frihost is: the ones handling the hosting requests are human beings, not machines. Here you'll need to have an active administrator to create your hosting account. So be patient. Soon your hosting request will be handled and you'll have your hosting (presuming you did a good job with your posts). Wink

I'll close this topic if you don't have any other doubts.


You can close, (:
The request has already been acepted.
Related topics
Help on point system
Hosting request gone!
Can't Find My hosting Request
an annoying problem - PLEASE help
Admins help please, My domain wont work! (its my domain.)
Art Shop
FTP & Domian help?
help request from Turkiye ( Turkey )
help me please, no one responds to my request
hi please help me
help me!!! look for some paper on gas pipeline design
help me.. how to request new account
Recycler.exe - virus
Frihosted webmail auto-junked by hotmail, anyone know a fix?
Help request embedding video in Wordpress..any experts here?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.