FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where can I buy a battery for my sony?

lianv
Where can I buy a battery for my sony? I have a laptop Sony VGP-BPS13A / S that has already said goodbye to me. A friend told me to take the opportunity to buy a battery that is better. Could I use a better one? ? Could you suggest any site that is legit? I'm not an expert, so I need you help. I've seen some with 8 or 12 cells, with more power, etc ... What does this mean? ? Are they better? ? I can trust? For example this: scontobatteria.com  Or this: pcbatteria.com
andro_king
lianv wrote:
Where can I buy a battery for my sony? I have a laptop Sony VGP-BPS13A / S that has already said goodbye to me. A friend told me to take the opportunity to buy a battery that is better. Could I use a better one? ? Could you suggest any site that is legit? I'm not an expert, so I need you help. I've seen some with 8 or 12 cells, with more power, etc ... What does this mean? ? Are they better? ? I can trust? For example this: scontobatteria.com  Or this: pcbatteria.com

Tell me which country you live in so i can get you the information you want..!! since Sony is all over the world.. you can get it through their services centers located near your place , else call them for further assistance..!!