FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how much coins can i earn on a single day..??

andro_king
hi guys.. how much coins can i earn on a single day..? will all my points above 45 will be converted into my coins..?
is there any limitations..?

if so tell me what all..!!
Wink Wink
andro_king
No one's alive..?? Support me guys..?? Sad Sad
andro_king
hello..???
andro_king
No one knows about it..?? Question Exclamation
andro_king
could anyone reply me..??
Bluedoll
There is an system whereby points are converted to coins a % I believe. If you do a search I think you might find some info on that. I would for you but I am too lazy. Laughing

I have a bunch of coins right now. What can do for me? Send me a pm of offers but I don't come here . . you can see the frequency of visits if you click - anyway good luck in you pursuits.
andro_king
Bluedoll wrote:
There is an system whereby points are converted to coins a % I believe. If you do a search I think you might find some info on that. I would for you but I am too lazy. Laughing

I have a bunch of coins right now. What can do for me? Send me a pm of offers but I don't come here . . you can see the frequency of visits if you click - anyway good luck in you pursuits.

thanks for the reply, thought everyone one frihost is dead..! Cool Smile
Vanilla
andro_king wrote:

You just need to be more patient. Keep making quality posts, stay active in the forum and maintain your points always above 45. Just a friendly advice: don't spam. Because this will result in your ban. Smile

Be sure to check this thread to know everything about points and coins.
loremar
The information you are looking for is in Bonding's blog.
Here ->http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-119180.html

It says coins are calculated as (points above 45)^0.6.
So if you have 5 points above 45, you'll get 5^0.6 = 2.6265278.
If you have 10 points above 45, you'll get 10^0.6 = 3.9810717.
Notice, if you have 10 points for two days which is 5 points each, you will have more coins than making 10 points in one day. You'll get 5.25 coins for posting two days compared to 3.98 coins for posting one day. As Bondings said, the formula encourages posters to make few posts regularly everyday than posting more in just one day but not everyday. It encourages regular activity in the forum.
andro_king
Vanilla wrote:
andro_king wrote:

You just need to be more patient. Keep making quality posts, stay active in the forum and maintain your points always above 45. Just a friendly advice: don't spam. Because this will result in your ban. Smile

Be sure to check this thread to know everything about points and coins.

thanks friend..!! ya i dint spam i guess..? did i..? Shocked
andro_king
loremar wrote:

Notice, if you have 10 points for two days which is 5 points each, you will have more coins than making 10 points in one day. You'll get 5.25 coins for posting two days compared to 3.98 coins for posting one day. As Bondings said, the formula encourages posters to make few posts regularly everyday than posting more in just one day but not everyday. It encourages regular activity in the forum.

so the only think is i should be active regularly in the forums to earn more coins than being active for a single day..!! thank you for the link..!! Smile Smile
loremar
andro_king wrote:

so the only think is i should be active regularly in the forums to earn more coins than being active for a single day..!! thank you for the link..!! Smile Smile

Yes! So I should be seeing you tomorrow? and the day after that? and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.............. You'll get used to it. Wink
andro_king
loremar wrote:
andro_king wrote:

Yes! So I should be seeing you tomorrow? and the day after that? and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.............. You'll get used to it. Wink

ya you can see me regularly from now on !! how long will it take to reach 350coins..? having an average of 60points daily..? Wink Smile
loremar
andro_king wrote:
loremar wrote:
andro_king wrote:

ya you can see me regularly from now on !! how long will it take to reach 350coins..? having an average of 60points daily..? Wink Smile

60-45=15 points
15^0.6 = 5.08 coins/day
350 coins / 5.08 = 68.90 days
68.90 / 30 = 2.30 months

But I think 50 to 55 points will be fine. That's 3 to 4 months like in my case.

What's important is you post regularly everyday. Smile
andro_king
loremar wrote:
andro_king wrote:
loremar wrote:
andro_king wrote:

60-45=15 points
15^0.6 = 5.08 coins/day
350 coins / 5.08 = 68.90 days
68.90 / 30 = 2.30 months

But I think 50 to 55 points will be fine. That's 3 to 4 months like in my case.

What's important is you post regularly everyday. Smile

oh ok ok..!! but have to wait for 2.30 months..? Sad and will bonding register through go daddy..??
ocalhoun
Using the power of math, I have determined that the absolute maximum coins you can earn in one day is around 400.
(The limit of coin gain (y) as the number of posts (x) goes goes to infinity is about 400)

(Though, because of the diminishing returns, you'd need to make about a hundred thousand posts to get there.)
loremar
ocalhoun wrote:
Using the power of math, I have determined that the absolute maximum coins you can earn in one day is around 400.
(The limit of coin gain (y) as the number of posts (x) goes goes to infinity is about 400)

(Though, because of the diminishing returns, you'd need to make about a hundred thousand posts to get there.)

I don't know how you get it.

Isn't it:
lim x^N = INFINITY if N>0 and x -> INFINITY?
In fact, I get 999.9999 coins for 100,000 points above 45. Unless you have a different equation. Because the equation I used is coins = (points above 45)^0.6. That is what is in Bondings' blog.
thanhcuong1990
loremar wrote:

Thank. I'm understand. Smile
zimmer
thanhcuong1990 wrote:
loremar wrote:

Thank. I'm understand. Smile

thanks for the explanations... good job! Thanks to frihost
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:

I thought there was a limit on the number of posts one is allowed to make in one day?
ocalhoun
loremar wrote:

lim x^N = INFINITY if N>0 and x -> INFINITY?

Close. ... I think I might have made a mistake as well.

What you're looking for is N >= .5 though, I think. For anything less than that, it does approach a single value, never going over that, no matter how high x is.

Odd though... two different calculators I've tried have graphed x=y^.6 very differently. ... I'll have to find out why.
sonam
deanhills wrote:
I thought there was a limit on the number of posts one is allowed to make in one day?

Never heard of something like that. Shocked Did you have experience?
Bondings
sonam wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Never heard of something like that. Shocked Did you have experience?

To be honest, I don't remember if there is one or not. However it rings a bell that once there was some kind of limit (to prevent a spammer overwhelming the boards or similar) and that deanhills reached it some day and we had to make the limit bigger.
hitose
The truth is that many spammers here, you have to see this on the coins as a long-term goal and short-term not just end up as angry, perhaps many stop this before remembering what they really wanted.

So I do not think earnings, posting only when there is something interesting, just try to keep my numbers.
sonam
Bondings wrote:

To be honest, I don't remember if there is one or not. However it rings a bell that once there was some kind of limit (to prevent a spammer overwhelming the boards or similar) and that deanhills reached it some day and we had to make the limit bigger.

He, he, I have feeling deanhills have experience and power to reach this "day" limit (before you make it bigger). Laughing

Sonam
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
As far as I can remember it was increased to 50 posts.

Just checked, and it is indeed 50 over a 2-hour period. It was 30 over 4 hours up to June 2009.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-896877.html#896877

sonam wrote:
He, he, I have feeling deanhills have experience and power to reach this "day" limit (before you make it bigger). Laughing

Sonam
Those used to be the days when there were plenty of other users doing bulk posting as well. They included Ocalhoun, Bikerman, and others like Orpheus who have since left the Board. Things have changed however since we don't have people posting those numbers any longer. However if they did, then I'd be posting large numbers again. I think my average these days are 5-10 posts per day. Whereas in Frihost's hey day of bulk posting it used to be as many as 40-50 per day. What can I say, I LOVE posting!
Very Happy