FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

London 2012...how many are going?

psychorollercoaster
Hey...

I was wondering how many of us are actually planning to go for the London 2012 Games?? And would you stay throughout the game period?
Josso
Staying safely to the west. Even if I cared - last time I was in London stuff got blown up. I hate cities and crowds anyway so it's got to be a no on all fronts lol.
Augustus456
I want to go here in London to spend my vocations and enjoy the London 2012 games but I think this is very difficult for me because I have an urgent business meeting with partner in America.
johans
psychorollercoaster wrote:
Hey...

I was wondering how many of us are actually planning to go for the London 2012 Games?? And would you stay throughout the game period?

If i won like a free ticket or accommodation then i will go.. i love London specially this coming Olympic games.
rogue_skydragon
Ohhh mannn!! I would really love to go this summer, but alas I don't have the funds. What an exciting time for London.
johans
rogue_skydragon wrote:
Ohhh mannn!! I would really love to go this summer, but alas I don't have the funds. What an exciting time for London.

That is the most important thing the "funds" to enjoy your trip..
deanhills
I always stay as far away as I can from maddening crowds. So if I knew there are games I'll probably skip London completely.
TheLimey
I wish I was going. I am originally from a place near east London, however I now live nearToronto Canada. I am looking forward to seeing how the GB team does in the football tourny... maybe a sign for what the UK needs to do for future football tournaments in general??
levon
很多很多,哈哈
wellerchap
It will be good to see how we present the event, I think the sports that are taking place in the iconic landmarks that we have will really show Britain off as well as possible....really hope the weather cheers up, as it's been an awful summer so far - very little sun or blue skies - and getting through a day without rain at the moment is an acheivement.
I turn off from going to big events though in this country, as they're far too "CocaCola" & "McDonalds" type-corporate-sponsorship-based-where-you-can-only-eat-our-products-or-we'll-throw-you-out affairs.
Welcome to America!
inuyasha
I won't definitely go... Mainly because I can not afford such an expensive ticket to London or so long time... Tests are waiting in the following months. Sad

@levon, Er... I suppose the topic starter means whether you'll go or not........And I mean no offense but Chinese is disallowed in the forum~ You'd better post in English. Wink Though I can read your post.
pythonvnn
i hope i'm going London
nigam
i just wish that we could go there to witness this momentous event.....but i wanted to visit not only the olympics but to visit many places as well....
TheRPGLPer
Wish I could go and watch, but sadly, I do not have the money. (sigh) Oh well, I got a TV though, next best thing.
halebill
Olympic fans, like sports very much, but there is no condition to go to London to see the 2012 Olympic Games, I am sorry, I want to work, no time.
shopperpk
I had applied for a work permit and visa for London Olympics in different companies providing different staff to London Olympics but they ignored my application, so I am watching on TV right now. I have been reading on number of news channels about the cost of staying in London during these days increased so much that a normal working class can not afford to watch and stay for 15 days in London.
deanhills
I'm sure you also got you must have received a much greater view of the Olympics games with your television however. I myself like to stay far from the maddening crowds. London under normal tourism conditions during summer is already expensive and a challenge. Can only imagine with the Olympics that it was a great challenge to move around. Wonder what the tube must have looked like.
nguyenvulong
That would be a great trip, though I got no money to get there Sad
geez Exclamation
Radar
Not an Olympics person, sorry. I didn't even go when it was in my own city.

Yes, that is bizarre.
floraleo1
Hi

I went with my family and we had a lot of fun and cheered for our country participants.
marierogen
The London area is really very good most especially if you are planning to have lots of good times in the coming cold seasons. DO you find it easy to arrange trips there?