FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

At what age will you be old?

criticaldensity
At what age do you think you'll be old, stiff and unable to do physical activities like biking, running, swimming, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, ball sports ?
yule
I think that it should be 60 years old. Wink
joshua_erceg
I would think that about 60 years old...
dark_one
It really depends... I know a 76 year-old who still goes swimming everyday...
budazz
what kind of topic is this??....you wouldnt know it
yupeng
We won't be old,if our spirit is younger.
But,when i get 60years old,i think i will retire from my work place
Dragonfly
After 65 years of age I suppose. This is the sad part of life. whether we want it or not, we are getting older each day. Sad
golles
I also think 60 is the age
gonzo
Hoogeveense RAT
I don't know at what age. I only know when I feel that don't can sport more. Wink
gnomme
criticaldensity wrote:
At what age do you think you'll be old, stiff and unable to do physical activities like biking, running, swimming, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, ball sports ?

when i dye!!! Razz
TheBeekeepers
Hmm, it's hard to be certain really. I'd guess I'd be old sometime in my 60's, but I don't know of how medicine is going to advance by then, and about the health problems in the future.
hiroki-star
70/80 Wink
BulletProof
60-70 maybe.....it depends on the people..if they are active when there little i think they would be active when there around 70 or something...if they were book worms then i guess they would be like ur town librarian.. lmao Very Happy

i guess it depends on the people..all people are different.
pixelsmack
I tell you what if you can ever come up with a sure fire way of knowing i am sure you will make a fortune!
djblaster
I think 70!
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
being a little more realistic Wink, I'd say more like 80 for me... I would have said 70 but my gandfather's around 75 and he's fit as a fiddle (or almost that)
metal
Outside of the physical limitations, Being old is just a state of mind. Your only as old as you feel.
Jack_Hammer

It is said that every 10 years you live that you live another 2 years, so If I can be excpected to live till the age of 87+ assuming that I was 25 now that would give me 62 years plus (rounded up) another 15 years so that my age before I die (Using best available statistics and information) on average would be around 102 so I would say that to be old (knowing that ageing and the signs of ageing are also increaseing and estimating that this would be relative to the possitive corrolation of 'Age' I would hazzard a guess at 75.
planet
Am I THAT close to being old???? DAMN !!!

For me its when I caint hit my keyboard with my forehead nomore!
hahame
from my grandfather age,i think i will not move after 80 years old
4nan4
I think that i`ll be too old lol when i been about 50 years old.

Rolling Eyes
kx137
Im dreading 30 and 35, but mainly anything over my current age of 26.
Palitu
Boo hoo! Young is the one who has more hopes than memories...!! Boo hoo!

Iīd say about 120 years old!
kansloos
about 67 years
jcvincent
My mother once had a 90 year old patient that still goes jogging everyday. hehe.. He's a chinese businessman.

I think i'll be old when i couldn't move a single muscle in my body. That's the time that i can say that I am indeed old. 60 or 70 as long as I can still move just the way I do now, I will still consider myself not that old. hehe. at least not that old enough.
caroline
I'm hoping 70+ ish Very Happy
haak_heu
if our spirit is young we are but we can physically get old and i dont know when will i be old and will not do any hard physical work may be i would not survive to that time but it think it will be arount 70 years ...may be lets see
in future what happen .
skygaia
I think it depends on personality..
But I will retire at 65 years old...
Jaime
40 years old
Shanghai_Dragon
I think that you are old once you reach 35. Your atheletic ability decreases, you start wrinkling, and you won't be able to enjoy the activities you once enjoyed when you were young. If people exercised regularly, their muscles won't attrophize as much, and they can still do their youthful activities, however I am not so sure about the looks.
aceflooder
at 55