FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Meta Tags

Zaheer Khan
I think the best way to rank and submit your site on any search engine is META TAGS. You dont need any programming for this. There are many sites from where you can create META TAGS. I am posting 1 herer. just fillout the form and Put the META TAGS in you site's pages. Your site will be there on google in 36 hours.

http://www.telepk.com/seotools/metatags.asp

sorry if i am repeating the topic.

Regards
ml
Quote:
Your site will be there on google in 36 hours.

not if your site isnt linked properly from other well visited sites
fearnot
Rolling Eyes i belive that both meta tags and links from other pages are important. So you should have your html-s crated valid and havve your site linked on many pages.
PEACE
haoys
get more links is the best way
mustaq
i think google doesn't work with meta tage its work with robots.txt

only few serach engine work ion meta tag and its really very very old style to listed in the search engine

even google use robot txt

you can check here www.google.com/robots.txt
SoftStag
mustaq wrote:
i think google doesn't work with meta tage its work with robots.txt

only few serach engine work ion meta tag and its really very very old style to listed in the search engine

even google use robot txt

you can check here www.google.com/robots.txt

You are correct, Meta Tags are rarely used these days. Google does not use them at all. The technology that the big search engines use has improved so much since the introduction of Meta Tags. In order to get good rankings on search engines you need to have good use of keywords in the content, unique content, and most importantly links from related well ranked websites. Not an easy task for a new site.
digibluez
I read that the biggest searching engine google really do not pay much attention to meta tags,but to the content.So you can have like 1000 top keywords and awesome description,but if you do not have much good unique content,forget the highsearch engine rank.
mustaq
digibluez wrote:
I read that the biggest searching engine google really do not pay much attention to meta tags,but to the content.So you can have like 1000 top keywords and awesome description,but if you do not have much good unique content,forget the highsearch engine rank.

your right as well i gave already example what google use meta tag or robot text

use the latest invinsion