FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is marriage?????

simplybrar
Marriages Are made in heaven and celeberated on earth ,.....very old saying...

But My opinion on Marriage is that
Quote:
MARRIAGE IS LIKE MIRROR

After getting married we started seeing life playing different role in front of our eyes we can see ..... please read this book ...if u people can,,,,,
Ankhanu
Can't say I necessarily agree with any of this (as far as I can tell). I can't say that getting married changed anything, really, in how I have seen life, or what roles I've played. Marriage was simply an agreement between my wife and I, based on pre-existing relations... What changed? Well, we had rings and a piece of legal documentation... other than that, life and our relationship were the same.
andro_king
Marriage is a different issue.. the partner whom you chose have the ability to change your whole life.. either to top or to down..!! so its a lift to go up or down the apartment when you are at the middle of the apartment ..! Smile
adnantar
Its purely luck, even if you spend and know each other for years.

If you get good wife/husband, life could/would be heaven, otherwise, it would/could be a disaster as well.

Also, its not sort of demanding your rights, but begins sacrifying yours first and fulfing others rights.

A TIP for a successfull life:

A hierarchy of love must be attained to achieve satisfaction in the relation, while avoiding fight:
1. ALLAH (GOD)
2. Prophet(messangers of ALLAH)
3. Mother
4. Father
5. Wife, Children, Relatives

If the above hierarchy is disturbed, you would always, see that the person is disturbed...

Peace to you all!
Ankhanu
adnantar wrote:
Its purely luck, even if you spend and know each other for years.

If you get good wife/husband, life could/would be heaven, otherwise, it would/could be a disaster as well.

Also, its not sort of demanding your rights, but begins sacrifying yours first and fulfing others rights.

A TIP for a successfull life:

A hierarchy of love must be attained to achieve satisfaction in the relation, while avoiding fight:
1. ALLAH (GOD)
2. Prophet(messangers of ALLAH)
3. Mother
4. Father
5. Wife, Children, Relatives

If the above hierarchy is disturbed, you would always, see that the person is disturbed...

Peace to you all!

Dunno...
My hierarchy looks more like this:
1. Wife, daughter
2. Parents, siblings
3. Others

I'm quite content, comfortable, stable... not disturbed at all.