FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Sonic Website

supersonic
Come visit my website www.ultimatesonic.gwgaming.net. Sorry if somethings don't work properly yet I am building it.
budazz
not loaded prpperly
mele
Yeah, I run into some problems trying to load your page also. Actually to be more precise, I couldn't load it at all, I closed the browser after about 2 minutes waiting for it to load. Try to fix that first
otaku
It loaded in like 2 seconds for me.
I don't know why you two were having problems.
Maybe it was the ad javascript?

A suggestion on the website, the background would look better if it was fixed.
<style type="text/css">
BODY {
background-image: url("logo.png");
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position: 100% 100%;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
</style>

Overall the site's cool.

By the way, are you only doing current games for sonic, Because my favorite was the original Sonic the Hedgehog for the sega genisis.
budazz
oh now i see it ....change it its too big, the buttons are not good and the background 3 out of 10 sorry
dark_one
Sorry, but that background is terrible, you can't read most of the text and it's a bit of a headache...
joshua_erceg
You should instead try to get hosted with FriHost, because there is no ads (on your site) & the ones on your site at the moment make it look ugly.
I don't particularly like Comic Sans & the font size either...
Jack_Hammer
In particular don't have your text as an image, you have to try and make your page load as quickly as possible and as proffesional as possible.
blackant
sorry, but this is very very badly done.
think the design is for web sites way back when internet just started.

you got a long way to go...
skyy
I love the game pics, nice and big!

Keep it up, rome wasn't built in a day.
therestofus
To be honest with you, I dont like it at all. You really should use a template or a better program.
supersonic
This is my first website, so I'm not the best at it. But all of this input is good. I'll try to fix some of thoose problems with the loading and the background. I also haven't completly finished it yet so You probably won't find some of the older games.
Garg
Before you try to increase the contents, i would seriously recommend you try to make sure that your site is not too large browser. Nothing is more annoying than to have to scroll from left to right in order to be able to read the contents...

Make sure the width of the different frames etc doesn't exceed the usual number of pixels (which depends on the resolution you use)

My 2 cents
billybob
It loaded fine for me Confused
was just wondering is this a dreamweaver template edited!?
SamiTheBerber
Frontpage is nice, but has few bugs Confused

My suggestion is that you should add same layout to all pages, then it would be nice Very Happy
James007
You are doing just fine Smile but indeed, give all the pages the same layout, preferably the one of the index page Smile

I also see this: I have a resolution of 1024x768:

James Smile
bassgs_17
Sonic the Hedgehog is a GREAT site theme. I had my own sonic shrine once upon a time. Fix your covered-up google ad, though, as that BOTHERS ME! Overall, 3 stars. Finish it, man! Gosh! Flippin' idiot. (just kidding... -_-)
mengshi200
good.Please continue to improve your site.
FiZiX
Won't load for me at all. Sad
supersonic2
It's me supersonic. My other account isn't working right now and I'm trying to get bondings to fix it, so I have created another account so that I can continute to post.
Anyways...
I just finished getting my forums section up. If any one wants to check it out and sign up that would be great. Just thought that I would give peoples a heads up.
supersonic2
If any one has any more reccomendation for my website pleaz post them here I really could use as much input as possible.
Squeeky
The main design isn't the best but I really like your forum design!!
supersonic
Hello again, My real account is finaly working again. I have been working quiet hard on my websites forums section. I'm tying to get as many people to sign-up on there and start posting on there as I can. I request that anyone who is reading this checks it out. (and Hopefuly signs-up) Well at least look at it. The website is: www.ultimatesonic.frihost.net/forums
kain
Sonic is awesome. Great job on the site. I like the picture gallery.
bassgs_17
Hey, would you like a link to your sonic page once I get the Redux version of my site up? PM me if you do...
-Aquastrike
digibluez
All works nice for me now!And it's not bad at all! And do not bother about the layout so much as the content is much more importent! KEKE!
benjamincblunt
I like your website. My only suggestions would be maybe just to get more creative with your layout. Put more pictures on it and spice up it's look a little bit. But all your content that you have is good though just keep adding more spice up your pages a bit and keep it up and I bet you could get a pretty good amount of visitors.
bassgs_17
Hey, by the way...
I desperately need review writers for my site, so please PM me if you are interested... (video games, movies, electronics, etc.)
-Aquastrike