FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS3 XMB Menu

Do you Think Sony Should Update their XMB Menu
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

XchaosX
Ok you guys this has been on my mind for sometime every since I got my PS3 about a year ago. Do you guys think it is time for sony to come out with a firmware update that changes the XMB menu with added features as well. I am taking a poll please answer the poll for me.
Dementei
I think it's time you bought a PC, hohoho..
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................