FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have 6 point, why did you send me ...

albusa
I have 6 point, why did you send me an email warning me for first -5 points
anime
i had recive it too i have 9 points !
xorcist
Read the Announcements next time, there was a problem with the point's system. It look arund like 19 or 16 points instead of 1 point a day. But its fixed now the system just sent it out but everything is fine now. Mabye you two should get 45 points so you dont have to worry about it and post at least 2 post's per day and then it reset's back to 45 each day.
albusa
Oh I see, I was worry, because now, i have a site, that is rising like the bubbles, I I see that you will erase me!!!!!
albusa
Hey, I have seen that in other place that if you have 45 points you will be, 45 tomorrow
foggy
One of the stipulations of this host is that you have to maintain a positive amount of points. It's really not that hard. Only two points are taken away each day.
xorcist
Its better if you have 45 points becuase when you post all you have to really do is post once a day and then it reset's back to 45 the next day. I only do that sometimes when I have a busy day and I cant make it on to post.
soulman
interesting that I had 47.5 points before this morning, and this morning after I points my point became 75...........
n0obie4life
foggy wrote:
One of the stipulations of this host is that you have to maintain a positive amount of points. It's really not that hard. Only two points are taken away each day.

foggy, You didn't read the announcements?!

Please view that topic on this case of deducting 19 points.

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13841

-close-
foggy
Quote:
foggy, You didn't read the announcements?!
I was answering the question that the user that posted above me had asked that I perceived to mean that they wanted to know why the points were decreased normally instead of staying static. Whether I was correct in interpreting the question, I don't know, but I wasn't answering the question of the original post. My fault, I should have quoted the question I was answering.