FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Couple Questions

Huhnteufel
If you register with a domain, are you still able to have unlimited park/addon domains?

Also, would it be possible to know what version of PHP you are running?

I had originally asked this in the guest forum, since I have not yet registered for hosting, just on the forums, but since the guest forum is apparently strictly guests, I ask here.
xorcist
Yes, you should still be able to have unlimited park/addon domains it will be redirected to the whatever your subdomain on frihost is. If you talking about if you have 2 domains and what to send them to the same frhost thing. I dont know about the php version when I find it out Ill post it.
foggy
Quote:
If you register with a domain, are you still able to have unlimited park/add on domains?
As xorcist said, whether you register with a domain or not has no effect on the number of parked/add on domains you may have. The limit seems to be actually 1000 (according to my cPanel) but I'll go out on a limb and say that should be sufficient. Smile

In response to your second question, Frihost is currently running version 4.3.11 of PHP.
yupeng
I think to both of your question is yes.
Just like my hosting.
I have many domain names parked on it
n0obie4life
Any more information about the php here.

www.frihost.com/phpinfo.php

or was it

www.frihost.net/phpinfo.php
Huhnteufel
Thank you, I will definitely be registering for hosting once I'm ready Smile This forum is very active and has some good discussions.