FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Personal Digital Play Ground

jupenz
This is my second static and database driven website my Personal Play Ground showcasing some of my works.

www.jupenzot.com

The version 3 of that site is coming not so soon...and it is a full flash version. Feel free to visit my site!
smart19
it's very beautiful and the overall style is good
tyxl
it looks incredible good ...
All done yourself?
pll
I like your site !!
Very cool and the colors of the design are so beautiful ! Shocked
win66
Nice + pro + beautiful web site.
leodv
Nice CG site. Looking forward to your flash site. Smile
Motoracer380
thats wicked.............

good work!!!!!!!!!!!
RandBauer
Very nicely done.
Nice layout.
I, too, am looking forward to your next version.
joshua_erceg
I like your layout Smile
Your site looks really cool!
jupenz
Thanks guys! i really appreciate all your kind words! Anyways...my full flash version is for binary ideas job recommendation... 2 of my friends that is working in that company recommended me to work with them as a flash and a 3d artist...waaaaa i really am busy right now...lots of coding and layouting it really makes me bald everyday! lolz just kiddin` anyway thanks for all your comments! Smile peace!
Anttu^^
Very nice layout you got, plain and easy to read and graphicaly very nice Smile

keep it up Applause
T3 Architect
thats reallly cool i like the graphics, and overall the look well done! Very Happy
billybob
Nice site! you got some good works too!
FiZiX
Very nice site! You may, however, want to consider formatting it for a 1024x768 display or have it dynamically adjust to the viewers display size.
lucifertje
i like it a lot.
the colors are really well chosen and the re-occuring butterfly gives it a nice twist.

nicely done

congrats
WigginOut
Awesome site. I like it very much.
engeland
dude your site is awesome.
Where do i begin. The butterly... is really cool. Tha way you've portrayed it, seems like a very 'hybrid theory' kinda thing but looks dead professional coz it's sharp and detail.

What do you use? photoshop?
and your main page...your not using a content management are you? Very Happy

Im giving your site a 9/10 for design. (applaud)
Squeeky
I really like your works!!!! They layout is also really detailed but not overdone.
jupenz
engeland wrote:
dude your site is awesome.
Where do i begin. The butterly... is really cool. Tha way you've portrayed it, seems like a very 'hybrid theory' kinda thing but looks dead professional coz it's sharp and detail.

What do you use? photoshop?
and your main page...your not using a content management are you? Very Happy

Im giving your site a 9/10 for design. (applaud)

i use photoshop for the layout and dreamweaver for the arrangements and coding!...i am not into content management, i did all the codings by myself...anyways the version 3 of that site will be a fullflash site! Smile

Thanks for your kind words guys! Smile
zender
you got any good tutorials for flash (sites,...)
btw very cool site, love the design, nice works too
otaku
You did a really awesome job with your site. But the tutorials page isn't back up yet Sad . I guess i'll have to wait. Oh well, great site Very Happy.

otaku
kamote
man// thats awesome/,, love the layout. Laughing good resource too. i dont know what to say.. keep up. Wink
kamote
i went through your content, "digital art" man thats great// i wonder how you do it. are you studying//?? i love every single one Laughing
mengshi200
very beautiful and very good,the overall style is good.I like it very much ,please keep up hard.
digibluez
Very nice as sayd before1Not much good looking sites are advertised here!
But you could remove the javascript for the rollover images!And replace it with DIV:hover effects. Less code,faster parseing!
sugarbox
Cool!!
The design is great. I like your website's design. (The butterflyin the title page is very very niceeeee)
susanna mayfair
Wow, your site is gourgeous! I am new here and looking through for some inspiration. I want to be you when I grow up (despite the fact that I am 6 years older...)
susanna mayfair
Oh, and I hope you don't mind but I just threw you on stumble. Very Happy
52tease
Gorgeous stuff but it slows my firefox down too much. It takes forever to get a new tab to load. Also, I recomend you make the anti-sound button more readily apparent and less "flashy" so people can click it quickly if they don't want the sound.

Seriously awesome otherwise!
Marston
Sweet mother of pearl! That's an amazing flash design!
mengshi200
excellent site,keep up with your work.
ahmad`
good work!!!
1)nice color
2)graphic very good
Very Happy Very Happy
digibluez
Oh my did you just redeisgn everything because it looks amazeing now.But the sound gets annoying.
xeqL
Very nice, but some problems with firefox ... with the background