FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Starting your own home business

jayray
THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, just an idea...

Listen, it's really hard to find a job right now, so, I wanted to take a moment to share with you what has been working for me. If you have a service you can provide (mowing lawns, painting, baking, general labor) you might have all the tools you need to start your own home-based business. A lot of counties have what's called Assumed Name Licenses, which help you start out your business and give you the ability to run a sole-proprietorship business. I for one am doing graphic design.

Then create a website for your business, and look at ways to generate revenue from the website, not just from your own services, but things like affiliate sales, ad clicking, and more. You might not have the exact thing a potential customer is looking for, but if you have a proper pay-per-click ad on your site, or affiliate sales through another company, you can STILL make profit.

But, at any rate, please, believe me when I say that I express my full blessings on all of you who are looking for an income and home things go well with all your endeavors.
pll
Yeah, it's a true idea and it can work for some people. But for other people it can be bad too.
There is always 2 sides of the medal