FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wireless Headphones

Possum
Hi

I just had a great idea. I want some Wireless headphones that I can play to from my computer.

I know nothing of these wireless headphone. For instance should I go Wi-Fi or bluetooth.

I'm always on a budget. So what quality should I look for..?

All advice gratefully accepted..
cnitolo
I bought a made ​​in china and regretted the quality is bad, look for a known brand.
zimmer
Possum wrote:
Hi

I just had a great idea. I want some Wireless headphones that I can play to from my computer.

I know nothing of these wireless headphone. For instance should I go Wi-Fi or bluetooth.

I'm always on a budget. So what quality should I look for..?

All advice gratefully accepted..

Nokia wireless headphones is also great.. and the sou rounds music is so clear and cool.. no noise
sysna
actually i searched a lot about buying a wireless headphone (not headset) because i want to buy one and i found some useful information which i will share here :

1. if you get something based on bluetooth you can not use it with things that doesn't come with bluetooth like your tv unless you have a bluetooth transmitter too ! and there is really very small range of products which come with that thing.

2. there is a problem with FM based headsets, the quality affects if you get near a high voltage cord like if you get near to a wall in your house which there is a AC cable in it you will hear some noises which is not good.

3. if you want to get a wireless headphone/headset remember that there is one important thing about the battery, i recommend you to get something which comes with rechargable batteries built in as well as the ability to use normal batteries when your headset doesn't have any charge and you are in a hurry.

with these in mind i found that "creative" brand makes the cheapest one with these specifications and i'm going to get one.
andro_king
Do wireless headphone/ bluetooth headphone/the one which work on wifi cause more radiations to our brain which may lead to cancer or loss of healthy sperms in male..??
Possum
andro_king wrote:
Do wireless headphone/ bluetooth headphone/the one which work on wifi cause more radiations to our brain which may lead to cancer or loss of healthy sperms in male..??

WiFi is out.. thx.. scary
crystalkey
BT is not the best option for computers. WiFi is better since a computer generates a lot of radiation by itself. Never mind the hype about the cancer, and all of that. There have been no confirmed cases of people who had cancer as a result of WiFi, BT, or even cell phone radiation.

All of the so-called studies were just to keep federal dolalrs flowing to find the 'study' to find'data' that does not exist. Name one confirmed case and I will stand corrected.

Now, getting back to your matter, go wireless via WiFi. We all want the best technology on a 'budget' Smile
mukesh
I like all devices wifi and wireless Very Happy
Possum
I actually ended up buying a small cheap blue-tooth earplug. Its great, But I cant find it now

Sad
sysna
actually you can buy a bluetooth one but if you want to use it with other things like your tv it is good to buy one with bluetooth transmitter, anyway being cheap means you will not get great sound quality. my suggestion is nokia bluetooth headphone which comes with great price as well as good sound quality.