FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

criteria for gmail invites

statusfashions
hi,
i have one question ....
one of my gmail account has 100 gmail invites pending and another one has only 7. both my accounts are used very frequently. i havent provided any ivitation from them yet.
does any1 know what is the criteria for getting 100 invites?
thanks in advance
silentpark
google?

that google... they have their secrets...

so -> no

but most times you get full invites after 2-6 days...
progman89
You get more invites, strange as it sounds, when you use them. I had 50 invites until I invited someone; I almost immediately got 100 total.
chiragcoolboy
Yeh.If u give invites to other ppl than ur invites will increase. I had 50 b4 and now i have 200. Razz
billgertz
Im not sure how many invites i have on my gmail account because i use outlook 2002 to pull up my emails.. giving an invite for as much as 200 is not effective.. I dont think a regular email user has a long list of his address book to invite.. anyway, for as long as its free and secure, gmail is still my pick next to yahoo. Very Happy
otaku
Why do you need Gmail invites when you can just sign up again?

Now that gmail is public you don't need them.
statusfashions
Quote:
How do I sign up?

You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone. Currently, we're only able to offer this promotion in the United States, but we are working hard to make it available in more countries. .

it still depends on invites.
Quote:

You get more invites, strange as it sounds, when you use them. I had 50 invites until I invited someone; I almost immediately got 100 total.

I have 5 gmail accounts with no invite gategory.
maybe because all of them have same secondary email.
i had provided invitation to 17 other friends of mine still my no of invites are 33 left.
smart19
it doesn't matter
you will not use out them
golles
statusfashions wrote:
Quote:
How do I sign up?

You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone. Currently, we're only able to offer this promotion in the United States, but we are working hard to make it available in more countries. .

it still depends on invites.

nope that aint true!
everyone can get gmail here:
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?
1 of my mates told me that some months ago and I though everyone allready knew it.
if you want a gmail account click this link: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?
and you can register.
statusfashions
I have opened an google account with the link you provided. but no gmail account is created.
Quote:
Does creating a Google Account give me a Gmail account?

No, but creating a Gmail account is easy; all you need is a U.S. mobile phone with text messaging capability. You can create a Gmail account by following these instructions.

so u c that it is only available for us citizens.
please take a note of that.
regards
golles
sorry haven't noticed that it aint working anymore.
if you want an invite you can pm me.
James007
I got an idea... send yourself an invite... make a new e-mail adress with gmail... and tataaa another 100 invites... Very Happy

The sky is the limit Smile

James Smile
statusfashions
Quote:
I got an idea... send yourself an invite... make a new e-mail adress with gmail... and tataaa another 100 invites... Very Happy

The sky is the limit Smile

the reason for posting this thread was for the same reason. i created five accounts through my own invites and i dont have a single invite in them. Surprised
babumuchhala
statusfashions wrote:
hi,
i have one question ....
one of my gmail account has 100 gmail invites pending and another one has only 7. both my accounts are used very frequently. i havent provided any ivitation from them yet.
does any1 know what is the criteria for getting 100 invites?
thanks in advance
Well, it just gets refreshed every month generally OR someone used ur invite to sign up for Gmail.

Plus anyone can sign up for Gmail using Google Accounts.
homer09001
ok heres to enlighten you people

gmail invites are given out by admin at Google on a bases when you are given somic like 50 to start with then depending on how well you account is going etc how well **Google Mail is getting on they will give you more mine stand at 100 at the moment

**Due to a legal battle with a UK Firm they have changed the name to Google Mail as the Firm refuses to back down and let Google pay for the name hence the fact it is no longger called GMail
bananaphone
You cannont give yourself more invites - just wait for Google to give them to you.