FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't create a new reply on the follwoing post.

blueray
Hi, Admin or mods,

I am hard on creating a new reply on the following topic,

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-137759.html

lastly I made one, but since then can't be modify it anymore,

And sorry for the meaningless (no meaning) new reply on that post mentioned above, Sad
Ghost Rider103
That's strange.

I think we may have added in a system where you cannot modify your post after so many days. But seeing as you just made that post not too long ago that must not be the issue. In fact I'm not sure if that system ever got implemented... I know there was serious talk about doing so though.

Anyways, do you know how to modify your posts? In the top right corner of your post, there should be an "edit" button that you can click.

All in all, I can remove the post for you if you'd like and you can go ahead and create a new one.
deanhills
I've had some intermittent on and off dragging of the Forum during my current posting session, i.e. to the point of timing out. Wonder whether this still has to do with Server 1 issues of a couple of days ago. My Website (on Server 1) however is "A" OK.

Could also be my IP of course.
sonam
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
That's strange.

I think we may have added in a system where you cannot modify your post after so many days. But seeing as you just made that post not too long ago that must not be the issue. In fact I'm not sure if that system ever got implemented... I know there was serious talk about doing so though.

Anyways, do you know how to modify your posts? In the top right corner of your post, there should be an "edit" button that you can click.

All in all, I can remove the post for you if you'd like and you can go ahead and create a new one.

I am try to delete one post few days ago but I cannot because someone reply on it. I think script don't allow deleting of post if someone reply.

Sonam
Ghost Rider103
sonam wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
That's strange.

I am try to delete one post few days ago but I cannot because someone reply on it. I think script don't allow deleting of post if someone reply.

Sonam

Ah maybe that is what was done. I could take a look but I'm posting from my iPhone so when I get on later tonight I will double check on this matter.
blueray
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
That's strange.

Ghost Rider103

Yes, (please don't worry that). surely I can made new posts and modify that because I can do so on any other posts except that one. So that you no need to worry about that.

I will look around and try it again and if I found that more will report it here.

Thanks for help !

Eric,

*EDITED* for repharsing my words a bit.
I apologize ! I am still improving my english progressively and will do much better in the future.