FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mobile Messanger voice chat

chatrack
Hi,

I was looking for a proper selection of mobile phone, using which I can talk online
using skype and gtalk over internet.

I found many of them on internet, but to chose one, I like to here from you who are actually
using skype/gtalk in mobile to talk to friends.

Can you suggest a phone or what phone you are using to talk in skype/ Gtalk over wifi / 3G ?
lightningleo
i'm advicing you.. the most respectful for this is a Good Android Smartphone..
Ghost Rider103
The Androids are good phones and you'll have lots of options as far as calling/messaging using apps.

I've had a few different Android phones. However I may have been unlucky, but I had issues with all of them. They are no doubt great phones when they are working properly though.

I now have an iPhone and have had it for almost a year now. It's much quicker than all of my previous Androids. The markets on both phones are virtually the same. So either choice would do you wonders, assuming you don't get unlucky like me.

Good luck.
rjraaz
Yes, Iphone is better option for such type of applications and they make you comfortable as well for using these application. But unfortunately IPhone too much expensive.

So, after launching of android based phones, whose are cheaper than iphone and windows mobile and are having good collection of applications at android google market (Now it is known as Play). Such type of phones are good.
deanhills
Oh dear. I'm getting further and further behind. I'm still on Nokia 1100 and very comfortable with my desktop at home. My phone is just for phoning and messages. Still has its original battery of 2004. Only needs to be recharged once a week.