FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello Everybody!

jamesgeorge
I just joined this forum and posting here first time. I like this community and would like to share knowledge, skills and want to discuss quality and useful information on all topics. I hope you enjoy my value post here.
Thanks
James George
clubdeinovaristi
jamesgeorge wrote:
I just joined this forum and posting here first time. I like this community and would like to share knowledge, skills and want to discuss quality and useful information on all topics. I hope you enjoy my value post here.
Thanks
James George

Welcome! Wink
Fire Boar
Call me cynical, but you could make a better first impression by posting in the right forum.
rjsani
Hello,
i am advotis the pakidtani mobils GSM, which stands for Global System for Mobile communications, reigns as the world’s most widely used cell phone technology. Cell phones use a cell phone service carrier’s GSM network by searching for cell phone towers in the nearby area.

The origins of GSM can be traced back to 1982 when the Groupe Spécial Mobile (GSM) was created by the European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations (CEPT) for the purpose of designing a pan-European mobile technology. [url] http://www.mobilenmobile.com/mobile-prices-in-pakistan[/url] Embarassed