FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

sudipbanerjee
Yesterday I become aware that one of my favourite person is suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). She is in very serious condition of this disorder. Sometimes some of my talk have make more problem. But I did nothing with any intention. But still I feel sorrow.

Later I read that it is a growing problem all over world. Developed and Developing countries are facing this problem in more than others. I think all these are happening due to modern life style. To cope up with fast environment we are given himself more and more pressure.
lightningleo
well.. i think that too..

hey.. you're from west bengal.. me too.. from malda..
well.. at last i found someone in this forum who is an indian.. you know any others????
sudipbanerjee
lightningleo wrote:
well.. i think that too..

hey.. you're from west bengal.. me too.. from malda..
well.. at last i found someone in this forum who is an indian.. you know any others????

Two of my friends are the member frihost. In some occasion I found some other Bengali also.
lightningleo
hey.. can you mention any..??
and.. i thought i'm the only one around here..
this is quite a place where i can write anything..
nice forum..
chatrack
Hey there are many here from India!

What is the suggestion of doctor for OCD ?
lockwoodman
I know some people with it. They live through it.
pauline5765
Well, most of my relatives on my mother's side has OCD. My mother, aunt, cousins, my lil bro, etc.

My mother doesn't like bent objects or unaligned objects. She hates it when like three sticks are not proportionally apart from each other or are not aligned well. She's particularly careful about hygiene too and she hates it when she sees messy things.

My aunt hates that I touch her things. She REALLY knows when I just touch it a bit. Even if it moved for just 2 degrees to the right, she KNOWS. Damn. Lol.

My lil brother hates dirty things. He always has an alcohol with him and hates to hold money with his bare hands. If he just did, he will immediately grab his alcohol and apply it in his hands. :/

Weird people.
sudipbanerjee
Is it very harmful or just a disorder which effects his or her life very little?
busman
sudipbanerjee wrote:
Is it very harmful or just a disorder which effects his or her life very little?

Depends on the severity just like any other disorder.
sudipbanerjee
can speaking lie is also a symbol of OCD?