FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 1 down

deanhills
Looks as though Server 1 is down. A VERY rare occurrence. Wonder what has happened to it?

Edit: Early morning - Website is back up again all is as it should be. Last night all the ticks for Server 1 status had been red and my Website was down too. They're all green this morning. Smile
Bondings
As mentioned here, they moved and upgraded the VPS. I think there was a file system error on the server and that's why they needed to move it (or similar).

It is unfortunately not completely fixed yet. cPanel is acting very very weird. I'm trying to fix it.
watersoul
All my domains misdirect to siriusblacks.co.uk, a site made by mathius by the looks of it! Shocked
Bondings
watersoul wrote:
All my domains misdirect to siriusblacks.co.uk, a site made by mathius by the looks of it! Shocked

I have changed the ip address of your account back to the main server ip. Is it fixed now (you might need to refresh)?
watersoul
Bondings wrote:
watersoul wrote:

I have changed the ip address of your account back to the main server ip. Is it fixed now (you might need to refresh)?

Perfect now, cheers Bondings, a few paid hosts would be put to shame by your fast customer service! Smile Smile
deanhills
watersoul wrote:
Perfect now, cheers Bondings, a few paid hosts would be put to shame by your fast customer service! Smile Smile
Definitely agreed. Thanks from me too Bondings! I've just checked again and everything is as it should be including my cpanel.