FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil- Operation Raccoon City

lightningleo
I am Currently playing Resident Evil- Operation Raccoon City...
Its a Great game..
Anyone of you played it??
Its awesome..

here's the trailer::--

Check it out:--

Dementei
Didn't like it, no insta-headshots Confused
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
lightningleo
Yeah, i agree.. There are no instant kill headshots in the game.. But you've to agree that no game in this franchise have instant kill headshots.. So this is according to the rule.. No surprise in it. But still without this the game is good.. Try holding the melee key.. before the striker attacks.. You'll get a surprise if you haven't found it yet..
lightningleo
Now I'm getting instant kill headshots..
It only works with the naked head zombies. not the top level helmet wearers (soldiers)..
now it is getting more and more awesome..

have you played Saints Row the Third.. its both stylish and awesome...
Navigator
i thought this was about the upcoming movie, which by the trailers looks nice, but are they going to do enough movies to compete against Police Academy or Harry Potter?
bukaida
I am not very comfortable with the movement of the characters in resident evil ( I have the code Veronica version on PS2). It is somewhat clumsy compared to the movement of the games like Devil may cry or God of War.
luciferfawkes
I'm sorry, I played for 20 minutes and found it not so great whatsoever. The shooting is horrible among other aspects. I was pumped for the game when I first saw the trailer and other videos but after playing it for a bit, I couldn't even give it a chance and quickly uninstalled it.
ateawonton
Really it is, I'm glad it is so because it really is a nice rendition of how xbox do their zombie games which I know nothing about, but ever since I started playing it, I've been thinking I should get a xbox so I can play those zombie games.
tictock
It is the worst resident evil i have ever played.
Resident evil 4 is the best.No other version can beat it.
lightningleo
Yeah.. The WORST!!! when now i think about it.. 5th was the best..