FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Although I made no profession of love to any girls, But...

linux1993
Recently, I have found that love-related problems are very confusing. This Friday, I told a girl of my class that one of my good friends had fallen in love with her for a long time. Because the girl was going to move to her new campus. If I didn't make it clear to her, he may really have no any chances. But the result was that she had a boyfriend at present. So my friend may had no chance to pursue her. According to the above, I sometimes felt it's my fault, really confused!! Exclamation Exclamation
ocalhoun
How could it be your fault she was already involved with someone else?
linux1993
All right ,I should have thought like what you said. Just let it go
Coen
You are not to blame for the fact that she was in a relationship already. Besides, your friend likes her so if he was that interested in her (provided that she was single at one point while he liked her) he could have pursued his feelings for her himself, instead of solely depending on you to do it for him.

It is commendable that you want to help your friend and feel responsible, but really, this is not your fault in any way. You did not cause her to have a boyfriend, nor were you responsible for your friend not speaking up (provided he ever had the chance to do so). Do not worry about it, as hard as that may be.
009hnoor
Besides, your friend likes her so if he was that interested in her (provided that she was single at one point while he liked her) he could have pursued his feelings for her himself, instead of solely depending on you to do it for him.
loveandormoney
linux1993 wrote:
Recently, I have found that love-related problems are very confusing. This Friday, I told a girl of my class that one of my good friends had fallen in love with her for a long time. Because the girl was going to move to her new campus. If I didn't make it clear to her, he may really have no any chances. But the result was that she had a boyfriend at present. So my friend may had no chance to pursue her. According to the above, I sometimes felt it's my fault, really confused!! Exclamation Exclamation

Did You make the woman happy with Your conversation?