FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

INCREASE YOUR DISK SPACE

nancy_jones
Imagine you make a flash video for your loved ones working the entire night, and when you click on the save option you find the error message "not enough memory". I believe this a common problem we all experience in everyday life. Don't you think it would be great if you had a compression software installed in your PC, which would enable you save and store much more data than you are saving presently?

I have installed a compression software in my computer with expert advice and supervision of Microsoft certified technicians. If you are also facing the same problem I would suggest you to visit www.onlinerepairworld.com. The software offered by www.onlinerepairworld.com allows you to compress your files and folders and save them with a reduced size. Not only that the software provided by www.onlinerepairworld.com, also provides support to compression software files like winzip, winrar etc. The best part about them is not that they provide a password for the compressed files, but is their after sales service. In every 15 days they provide a courteous call just to enquire have any problem relating to my computer and they are ready an d eager to help if we have an y issue. I would request all of you to visit www.onlinerepairworld.co man d check in by yourself the mass scale services provided by them.
johans
nancy_jones wrote:
Imagine you make a flash video for your loved ones working the entire night, and when you click on the save option you find the error message "not enough memory". I believe this a common problem we all experience in everyday life. Don't you think it would be great if you had a compression software installed in your PC, which would enable you save and store much more data than you are saving presently?

Disk Space or Memory? -- this is to inform you that this is totally different in physical looks and definitions.
lightningleo
nancy_jones wrote:

I have installed a compression software in my computer with expert advice and supervision of Microsoft certified technicians. If you are also facing the same problem I would suggest you to visit www.onlinerepairworld.com. The software offered by www.onlinerepairworld.com allows you to compress your files and folders and save them with a reduced size. Not only that the software provided by www.onlinerepairworld.com, also provides support to compression software files like winzip, winrar etc. The best part about them is not that they provide a password for the compressed files, but is their after sales service. In every 15 days they provide a courteous call just to enquire have any problem relating to my computer and they are ready an d eager to help if we have an y issue. I would request all of you to visit www.onlinerepairworld.co man d check in by yourself the mass scale services provided by them.

if you're talking hard disk memory.., then I want to tell you that, if you've a 19th Century Hard Disk(literally)..., then replace this shit and get a new one.. from the market.. minimum 1 TB.. if you really want a compression software, then winrar and freearc are the best.. i use them for file sharing...