FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A book I strongly recommend Luwan of Brida

readerread
Here is a good book named Luwan of Brida by Sarang Mahajan that I recently came across. It's a wonderful fantasy/adventure that reminds me of all the best books in the genre I have read. I am sure you will love this one especially if you loved books such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Eragon. Definitely worth reading. I came to know about it while searching for reviews of new books. Here are the reviews that helped me make my mind to read it. Go through them. I am sure you will want to buy the book. Do check out the trailer on flipkart as well.

http://www.flipkart.com/reviews/RVBMKDXOFISNQ0CKR
lightningleo
well.. i'll give it a try..
hey.. have you read Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat.. its a great book and my personal favorite.. its a book which will make you laugh, and cry at the same time.. man.. try it.. its a great book..
GioMellark
When I finish A Song of Ice and Fire books, and then The Hobbit, and then The Serpent's Shadow, I may read it! :3' Anyway, thanks!! Now I have a new book to add to my books wishlist! *o*
TheRPGLPer
I've never even heard of this book or writer, but since I am a heavy reader, I will be sure to give it a try. I looked it up online and it looks really interesting. I'll be sure to check it out.