FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Actress

sameerseo
Do you like Megan Fox????
playfungames
Doesn't everyone??

I am a huge megan fox fanboy. She is really hot and I really like her everything.
briankid
im also a fan of megan fox
deanhills
Agree with this selection. Really think Judie Dench is one of the greatest actresses yet.

TheStripePrincess
My favourite actress is Helena Bonham Carter!
I buy DVDs of films I've never heard of just because she's in them xD
Also, I think she was born to play Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films!!
deanhills
TheStripePrincess wrote:
My favourite actress is Helena Bonham Carter!
I buy DVDs of films I've never heard of just because she's in them xD
Also, I think she was born to play Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films!!
I haven't heard of her before. Will keep a lookout for her.

*checking*

What a minute ..... Brick wall ....... I know her well, and "yes" she definitely is a great actress.

Ankhanu
sameerseo wrote:

playfungames wrote:
Doesn't everyone??

I am a huge megan fox fanboy. She is really hot and I really like her everything.

Nope!
I think she's a pretty shyte actress and only gets any recognition because people like her appearance, which trumps a lack of real acting skill.
abhizz
playfungames wrote:
Doesn't everyone??

Same here. But she is not the best actress.
cybersa
Sorry I Don't like Megan Fox.
Navigator
Megan Fox, she's so 2008.
silverdown
Whoopi Goldberg
dude_xyx
I like Sandra bullocks. Love her all romantic comedy movies. Also she had been in couple of good thrillers too like Speed one and two also Deep rising.
mazito
i think the title of the topic is no related with the question in the first post

Best Actres i think there is a lot of wonderful actres

Scarlet Johanson is very hot too

Natalie Portman

Kate Winslet (i use to hate her because Titanic, but is a good one)

Meg Ryan ( i was in love with her a lot of years)

Julia Roberts

Emma Thompson

Sigourney Weaver

Sandra Bullock

Meryl Streep

Glenn Close

Helena Bonham Carter

and the list is large
hitose
All of the above are very good, but personally I'm staying with my beloved "Vera Farmiga"
Iceaxe0410
I think I'lll stick with Cate Blanchett. She can act and is gorgeous, almost goddess like. She's definitely my favorite actress, but whether or not she is the "best" actress would be up for debate. I think in terms of talent and presence, the "best" actress would be able to play almost any role and make you believe they were that character.

Megan Fox? heh... she may be gorgeous, but I don't think her acting abilities are on par with other actresses. Angelina Jolie, I could see that. I think she definitely captured the role of Tomb Raider. She is Lara Croft.

But seriously, if I were to go with talent, I might pick some of the older actresses like Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Grace Kelly, Helen Mirren, Judi Dench, and others. Hmm...no, I think I'll just stick with Cate Blanchett since she's my favorite. Razz
ShannonHBC
playfungames wrote:
Doesn't everyone??

Um, no. Everyone hates her. So hollywood, so fake. I've never heard that someone would respect her.

I'll go with Helena Bonham Carter.
silverdown
To me it a mix

• Julie Andrews
  • Whoopie Goldberg
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Many more

There are others I like, these are just some of the ones I like watching the most because there funny and entertaining in everything they star in.
Blummer
Some of persons I like so far - Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, Audrey Hepburn (she is my all time favourite), Susan Sarandon, Wynona Ryder, Helen Hunt, Diana Rigg, Julie Andrews.
lucascoelho
Well, I must confess, I'm terrible with names!! So, I love some great actresses I see, but I really can't say who they are!

But I've seen some names above with which I must agree: Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts being good examples. Not just for the good looking (they are really beautiful, alright, but that's not it), they really know how to catch one's attention and emotions. It's always a pleasure to see then on the screens.... Smile
zimmer
sameerseo wrote:

she is hot chick..

perfect girl with a perfect figure.. i like her in the MTV music doing video with em and em and song title " i hate the way you lie"
jamesadams01
My favorite actress are :-
1. Eva Mendes
2. Jennifer Connelly
3. Natalie Portman
4. Milla Jovovich
5. Maggie Gyllenhaal
ShannonHBC
I mentioned Helena already but Mia Wasikowska is also worth mentiong. She's amazing Smile
Lishmares
The best actress is by far Jessica alba! She is the cutest and simply the best!