FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spotify

rogue_skydragon
Do you stream music off of Spotify? Any one here a fan of the application like me? Love it, hate it - share your thoughts on this free music player!
foumy6
I just recently starting using spotify and I love it! I am not sure yet but I even might sign up for the premium version. I think they they are going to provide quite a competition for rhapsody and pandora. I have so many playlists that I have made and play depending on what mood Im in. At the moment I am working on a 24 hour metal playlist, and a 24 hours dubstep playlist (NO SKRILLEX).
johans
I think spotify is a very nice application. Perhaps the idea is so good and i think it becomes more successful company in the future.
spinout
Swedish shit.... Naaa it works quite well actually. it is only on one platform it does not work so well and that is on cellphones... but pc's, tablet work well with it.
Insanity
Spotify is great because there's so much about it that is free to use. Imagine that the entirety of the music spectrum is contained within this free, legal application, and it is amazing. I even pay for the subscription service because I like being able to stream all the music from my mobile.
mephestie
In my opinion spotify is very good application for music streaming. I payed for the subscription because I can stream all kind of music on my computer or mobile phone (even without any kind of ads).

PS: Sorry about my english Razz
spinout
I have listened quite a lot to spotify lately. and It works fine for free if you not use the cellphone...
jajarvin
I use spotify sometimes to listen my faforite music.
kgvulot
Sadly, thi doesnt work in my country
frontier12
IMO Spotify Sux if you are a Free member, however, the application rocks one you get your premium membership.