FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the most sorrowful day of my life

briankid
the most sorrowful day of my life was the day my parents divorce, that day it was like a nightmare watching dad and mum seperate. post yours
spinout
Themost devastating sorrow for me was when my cat passed away, too early...
I cried at work, had to leave conferences to cry at the WC...
I tried to not play any good music on the stereo, to not have any connections with a tune lateron that brung back the memories... Of course I failed that...
I had a great tune unfortunatatly played, oops, everytime I hear that one it means the deepest sorrow.

still I have had other bad days, hm, it kind of is seeking for the love I gave. And not could give it again.... Preatty bad, hm, to not love again....
Josso
*not sure* I've had some kind of really crappy days but thankfully *touch wood* nothing really horrific has ever happened to me.

Spent 18 hours in a police cell once. One of my mates nearly got sent down for what was effectively self defence from a crowd at least 20 strong. Because I got him out of there the subsequent manhunt across the countryside sort of made me look like I was guilty of a crime. So when he got picked up so did I. What really sucked about that was mainly the long drawn out process of the court case not the day itself. I was actually quite happy he made it out alive.

Last year one of my friends crashed his car and he was in a coma for 2 weeks - one of the people in the car died. I was basically in a weird kind of shock all the day that I found out and I didn't feel right for a while after that. So he recovered from his injuries and then he was getting done by the police. It was all safe driving under the speed limit, seatbelts etc but the backlash from the family of the guy who died was monstrous. He basically should have been put in some kind of protection and was forced to go off the grid for a long time still is. Had to move over it. Luckily there was no custodial sentence.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. One of my mates got pistol whipped, robbed, his whole family/house put in serious danger by crackheads trying to rinse the house out. Yeah it's a nice area. I went up picked him up until it was safe to go back, went off the grid for a while. It happened *AGAIN* I think they wanted TVs or something - tried to smash down the door. This time however on the way for the second emergency extraction someone crashed into me on the motorway. All in all that wasn't a great day either.
menino
My most horrible time, was when I was completely broke and jobless a few years back.
I had a place to stay, but no car, and down to my last few notes of money, and I was illegal, because my residence had expired, and lots of other things; but I kept my faith, and had the "come what may!" attitude to myself, and in a few days, I got an offer letter from my now present company.
menino
briankid wrote:
the most sorrowful day of my life was the day my parents divorce, that day it was like a nightmare watching dad and mum seperate. post yours

Sorry to hear about your parents divorce. I take it was some time ago, and your over it?
Josso
menino wrote:
I had a place to stay, but no car.

I read that the other way around. I was like wat... I would totally live in my tiny car. Sure would be cold though.
briankid
spinout wrote:
Themost devastating sorrow for me was when my cat passed away, too early...
I cried at work, had to leave conferences to cry at the WC...
I tried to not play any good music on the stereo, to not have any connections with a tune lateron that brung back the memories... Of course I failed that...
I had a great tune unfortunatatly played, oops, everytime I hear that one it means the deepest sorrow.

still I have had other bad days, hm, it kind of is seeking for the love I gave. And not could give it again.... Preatty bad, hm, to not love again....
it shows that you really love your cat. When did happen? Whats its name?